• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Radio show questions

Scott Davis

So I am going to do a segment on a local radio show called "Ask-A-Pro", and have to provide the host 4 questions to ask me. I have an idea of what they will be, but would like to hear what you guys think would be the best, most relevant questions to pique a listeners interest...

The segment is only 7 minutes so they have to be short concise questions w/ short hard hitting anwers....

PressureWashE

So I am going to do a segment on a local radio show called "Ask-A-Pro", and have to provide the host 4 questions to ask me. I have an idea of what they will be, but would like to hear what you guys think would be the best, most relevant questions to pique a listeners interest...

The segment is only 7 minutes so they have to be short concise questions w/ short hard hitting anwers....

Low pressure vs High pressure Cleaning; Educate Houston on this technique.

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member

Blonde or brunette
Tall or short
Oh wrong show, not howard stern??

Mike Schoeben

Scott,
I would want to inform folks WHY it's important to clean their roofs. Also, WHAT exactly is growing up there. I wouldn't try to get too technical, but answer basic questions that the common, uninformed homeowner might have.

One other thing, explain HOW your method is the best.

Michael Kreisle

Contributing Member
I personally would confront the myths about bleach.

Scott, Feel free to call me, I have a pretty good story for folks that "heard bleach was bad"