• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Plans for New Years??

Carlos Gonzales

Anybody have any plans for New Years? Normally we hang at the house ...I think last year I was in bed asleep by 10 ...tells you that I am not a party animal!! :sleepey: :sleepey:

Jeff LeCours

We have two night package locally at a nice hotel at Broadway at The Beach , they open all the clubs for $50 bucks a person and it get pretty crazy at midnight and past. Yup, party like a rock star and the next day, relax in the in room jacuzzi, relax watch some movies, do some lunch & dinner at a nice place and then maybe just go out again and party like a rock star LOL

Lisa and I will have fun, we take cabs everywhere. Its part of Lisa's birthday present, She's sort of freaking out, she turns the BIG 30, Jan 2nd!!!!!!!!!

PARTY !!!:yes::clap:

Everyone have a great NEW YEARS EVE:party::Smiley-2181::Smiley-2010:, be safe

Carlos Gonzales

We have two night package locally at a nice hotel at Broadway at The Beach , they open all the clubs for $50 bucks a person and it get pretty crazy at midnight and past. Yup, party like a rock star and the next day, relax in the in room jacuzzi, relax watch some movies, do some lunch & dinner at a nice place and then maybe just go out again and party like a rock star LOL

Lisa and I will have fun, we take cabs everywhere. Its part of Lisa's birthday present, She's sort of freaking out, she turns the BIG 30, Jan 2nd!!!!!!!!!

PARTY !!!:yes::clap:

Everyone have a great NEW YEARS EVE:party::Smiley-2181::Smiley-2010:, be safe

Dang Jeff..where do you get your energy bro? Have fun dude...make sure you wear those UAMCC Boxers that was special ordered for you! :Smiley-2153::Smiley-2000::roflmao:

DJ Carroll

Looking forward to gettting 3 inches of snow here so hopefully I will be making some money! ...

I hate plowing on new years eve because i become a big yellow target for the drunks ... oh well $ is $ lol

Ken Fenner

Looking forward to gettting 3 inches of snow here so hopefully I will be making some money! ...

I hate plowing on new years eve because i become a big yellow target for the drunks ... oh well $ is $ lol

We're supposed to get another Nor'easter and another foot LOL.

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
We'll be driving back from CT on Wed. I need to be back for a dentist appt on Thurs to have a crown installed. Need to beat the insurance buzzer on 1/1!

Jeff LeCours

Dang Jeff..where do you get your energy bro? Have fun dude...make sure you wear those UAMCC Boxers that was special ordered for you! :Smiley-2153::Smiley-2000::roflmao:

Got to have fun brother dancing and lovin on my wife, sounds like a good way to bring in the New Year, life is short!

Ya next time, maybe instead of boxers, a bottle of Crown Royal or just a nice card will do. :Smiley-2097:LOL LOL

Eric Flynn

Dont know the plans for sure yet but we are doing SOMETHING!!
I haven't had New Years off in about 4 years. :clap:
Its time to bring in 2010 in style!! Got my black dress ready to go. :yes:

~Jen

Lonnie Greenwood

got to much work here to stop and party so we will be working not sure what the wife has plan i will be traveling all of florida washing garden centers ye ha

Jim Chesmore

Jim, Do right wing zealots even party? I know left wing liberal heathens do!!! LOL Happy New Year to you Brother

No, we dont need to party. Life is better through clear eyes :yes:

We had some sleet last night and its really ugly out there now, ugh.. :saai:

Our plans include being in bed around 10 or 11pm, its just another day. I know its boring but I have plenty of new years eve parties in my past that I barely remember due to all the drinking and now I'm over it...

You guys that do party, STAY SAFE!! Especially you heathens :biggrin:

Happy New Year everyone