• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Lexington KY Pressure Washing Round Table April 23-25, 2010

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Mike certaintly knows how to run a roundtable.

This will be a very interesting speaker, sales is always a great topic.

Daryl & mike Hilborn talking is always great, guys who actually make milions on revenue annually. This will be a treat.

Michael Kreisle

Contributing Member
Thanks Terry and Ron... I certainly do try to put on what I think can help. If nothing else, the trip through Horse Country will be worth coming.

DJ Carroll

I talked to Chuck this morning guys he is very anxious about coming and teaching us ALL something new!!! He even had me and mike fill out a questionnaire that will help him better his presentation for us!

Don M.

Thanks Terry and Ron... I certainly do try to put on what I think can help. If nothing else, the trip through Horse Country will be worth coming.

Yes Emma is excited about seeing the horses. She's a BIG Hannah Montana fan and she asked me if we could look for Hannah's horse "Blue Jeans" while we are there. Is there a place I could take her to ride a pony just for a bit?

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread. I'm very excited to hear Chuck, and excited about playing golf with some collegues.

Michael Kreisle

Contributing Member
Yes Emma is excited about seeing the horses. She's a BIG Hannah Montana fan and she asked me if we could look for Hannah's horse "Blue Jeans" while we are there. Is there a place I could take her to ride a pony just for a bit?

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread. I'm very excited to hear Chuck, and excited about playing golf with some collegues.

Don, I am sure there is, but not sure where. I'll see if Dee Dee knows.

Get even more excited because there are some cool prizes to win too.

http://www.kyroundtable.com/?p=103

Attachments

• IMG_1307.jpg
    IMG_1307.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 22

Terry Miller

DJ, Happy to have your 2 cents at the RT. Looking forward to seeing some cool folks! LOL
Seriously DJ it will be good to hear how your doing.

Attachments

• scaryclown.jpg
    scaryclown.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 16

Michael Kreisle

Contributing Member
Getting Closer....

We've been getting all the small stuff ready. Dee Dee is great with the attendance packets. Name tags done, so late registrations get generic.

I'll see you all soon!

Michael Kreisle

Contributing Member
Thanks to all that came. It was a great event with lots of good information shared. I even learned about a feature my GPS has on it after the show was over and DJ was helping me jockey my truck and Motorcycle to my shop.

ALWAYS learn something cool at a Round Table.

Attachments

• ky_2010_rt_group.jpg
    ky_2010_rt_group.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 17