• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

PWNA/UAMCC Outreach

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

RE: PRIVATE CONFERENCE CALL - UAMCC/PWNA

In light of recent events related to BMPs and Wash Water Control in Orange County, and the subsequent fallout, I believe it would be beneficial to host a conference call. This call would be between PWNA Board of Directors, PWNA Environmental Committee, UAMCC Board of Directors and UAMCC Environmental Committee only.

The sole purpose of this call is to ascertain if we can find common ground on key industry issues and open lines of communication in an official capacity.

This initial call will not be open to public, although, it is our intention to host future 'town hall' calls to promote awareness, education, and inclusion on issues that affect our industry.

Steven Button
Communications Liaison
UAMCC

Call Details

Friday May 30, 2014

Time: 6.00pm Eastern
5.00pm Central
4.00pm Mountain
3.00pm Pacific

Rance Tilley

Contributing Member
I'm in agreement with both Doug and Guy. This could be ( and I stress COULD BE ) the thing that brings both Org's. to the same page in our industry. It will not hurt to try.

I'm just happy to see that both orgs have the willingness to find some sort of common ground. Even if it doesn't work out, I believe this is a great first step.

Tony Evans

Board of Director
Kris there is no indication yet that the PWNA is interested in common ground. This first step was taken by the UAMCC. The ball is in their court now and we will see what they are made of by the way they respond.

Tony Evans

Board of Director
We don't know if the PWNA will talk. After all it's been confirmed now that Robert lied in the interview with eClean so now we will have to see how the PWNA reacts to that.

Wow if thats what you really believe then you're more of an idiot then I thought. Just to clarify Robert didn't lie it was a clear misunderstanding from both parties, had you been paying attention like a big boy you would have known this. Now why don't you continue on your suck up tour cause I'm done with talking with someone like you. In fact this will be my last statement to you ever. Don't ask anything of me because I will simply ignore any questions or comments you have towards me. In fact if this BBS aloud it I would block communications with you because its evidently clear that you only want to stir up problems with me because of your own personal reason. Have a nice life Mr Evans and goodbye.

Tony Evans

Board of Director
I read Allison's latest post on PWI on the interview. She even alludes to being given wrong information by Robert and that she should have researched it further before doing the interview with him. It's clear what really happened here.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Wow if thats what you really believe then you're more of an idiot then I thought. Just to clarify Robert didn't lie it was a clear misunderstanding from both parties, had you been paying attention like a big boy you would have known this. Now why don't you continue on your suck up tour cause I'm done with talking with someone like you. In fact this will be my last statement to you ever. Don't ask anything of me because I will simply ignore any questions or comments you have towards me. In fact if this BBS aloud it I would block communications with you because its evidently clear that you only want to stir up problems with me because of your own personal reason. Have a nice life Mr Evans and goodbye.

There is clearly a problem here that all the outreach and all the olive branches in the world can't solve.

Anyone who could read what we have honestly said and what Allison finally reported, then say something like that is beyond any help any org or friend could give.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
We also need to realize that Kristopher is the mouthpiece of Gamble on boards where Gamble can't post.

So keep in mind, when talking to him we are talking the both of them and when he answers back he is just making arguments Jim has given him.

He will never believe anything we say, proven or not because just like Robert, Gamble can do no wrong in his eyes.

Waste of time and effort.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I am on the road to North Florida right now, so I can't elaborate too much. But I would like to make it crystal clear, this is not a PR tactic or gamesmanship. I don't even really view this as a UAMCC thing, this is an opportunity for leadership from both orgs to communicate.

Face to face would be ideal - more could be achieved. But if this call doesn't go ahead, all is not lost - it is a starting point, and not 'victory' or 'loss' for either side.

If there is a desire on both sides to open lines of communication, then it will happen. 'Rome wasn't built in a day'... And even if the only common ground is on a single topic, it is still progress.

As a member of the UAMCC, I want our leaders focus, energy and time to be on moving forward. Likewise, I am sure PWNA members would want the same from their leaders.

With both sides claiming to be a voice and advocate for their members and the industry alike - it is time to use their actual voices to initiate a productive dialogue. Otherwise, those 'voices' will continue to drown each other out.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

RE: PRIVATE CONFERENCE CALL - UAMCC/PWNA

UPDATE

Contact has been made between both organizations, however, due to the relatively short notice in the announcement of this proposed conference call, it has not been possible for all parties involved to attend.

Steven Button
Communications Liaison
UAMCC