• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

$+400,000 award for sidewalk cleaning!

Carlos Gonzales

An interested party to the UAMCC just sent me a recent award (Jan 1, '09) in S.Calif for sidewalk cleaning.

Folks there is money out there....you got to find it!!!

XXX Boulevard (Between XXX Street and XXXX Boulevard
-187,546 sq.ft.)

• Daily machine sweeping and debris removal from sidewalks; wheelchair ramps; storefronts;

on, under and around fixtures; seven (7) days a week

• Twice per month hot pressure wash sidewalks, wheelchair ramps, tree well covers and curb

tops, including gum and substance removal
• Once quarterly pressure wash crosswalks, curb faces, and concrete gutters. To include
substance removal
• Sweep or remove debris from curb return and gutter line, based on City Street Sweeping
Schedule.
d Avenue (between Bry and Hrd Street· 39,033 sq.ft.)
• Once per month hot pressure wash sidewalks, midblock decorative concrete street portions,
wheelchair ramps, curb faces, curb tops, tree well covers and fixtures, and gum and
substance removal

Colo Street (Between Glele Av and Easterly City limits - 90,450 sq.ft.)

• Once per month removal of trash and debris from sidewalks, storefronts, wheelchair ramps,

curb returns, gutters and around fixtures. 2nd week of the month.

• Once per month hot pressure wash sidewalks, wheelchair ramps, curb faces, curb tops,
fixtures and trash receptacles, and gum and substance removal. 4th week of the month.

Broadway (Between Broulevard to Gle Avenue· 44,292 sq.ft.)

• Once per month removal of trash and debris from sidewalks, storefronts, wheelchair ramps,

curb returns, gutters and around fixtures

• Once per month hot pressure wash sidewalk, crosswalks, wheelchair ramps, tree well
covers, curb faces, curb tops, bus benches, bus shelters and trash receptacles, and gum
and substance removal.

Contract Detail

1. Original Contract with XXXXXe Systems

2. Change Order (Maintain Current Service Level)

3. Change Order for Additional Scope of Work to include
quarterly pressure washing and cleaning of the Exchange

Alley

Change Order for Additional Scope of Work to include
quarterly pressure washing and cleaning of the MoXXXXe
Shopping Park

Cost

$ 262,356.00

$ 150,000.00

$ 10,000.00

$ 20,000.00

TOTAL: $ 442,356.00

John Tornabene

Member Guest
I know somebody who has a similiar contract like that for a pretty large city. There contract pays them over $700,000 annually. Man I could use one like that.

Tony Szabo

Does any one know of someone bidding the San Antonio contract? It seems that its going to take alot of equipment to handle the account.

just curious

We stayed Downtown San Antonio about a few months back and I took a walk around 5AM and there were guys washing by where we were staying.
The after results of the flat work they were cleaning was a poor job. This was a private contractor with city emblems on their truck washing sidewalks.

Scott Stone

I thought about it, but am not really set up for the hassle of managing an out of state contract. I also do not have anyone currently employed that would be capable, at this point, of doing something like that. I do have a guy that has potential, he is a retired army first sergeant, but he needs a bit more seasoning on the technical aspect of the work.