• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Brad Carey

My name is Brad Carey and I am the owner of Brad’s Window Cleaning, based in Rockford, Michigan. I serve Rockford and the Greater Grand Rapids, Michigan Area.

I have a wife and two children. I was brought up in Denver, Colorado. In 1985 I gave my life to Jesus Christ. In 1998 my wife and I moved our family to Honduras, Central America to work with a small Christian hospital. We helped coordinate the visitors and work teams that came to serve the hospital.

In 2004 my son was diagnosed with autism. People with autism struggle with the way they process information especially as it relates to language and social behaviors. We came back from Honduras to the States to find the best help we could get for him and our search lead us to West Michigan.

Window cleaning is the perfect job for me because I love being outside, owning my own business, meeting people and spending the day in beautiful homes. What could be better? That’s my story. Hopefully we’ll see each other soon and you can tell me yours.

The outdoors, owning my own business, meeting people and spending the day in beautiful homes.
Website
http://www.bradswindowcleaning.com
Company
Brad's Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing
Contact Name
Brad Carey
Phone Number
616-745-5753
Occupation
Residential & Commercial Window Cleaning
Company Website
www.bradswindowcleaning.com
Company Description
Brad’s Window Cleaning was started in 2005. The goal of our company is to keep it simple, safe and d
Year Started
Company Email
brad@bradswindowcleaning.com

Signature

Brad Carey
Brad's Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing
616-745-5753