• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Chris Carlos

i was born on a small island in the pacific called Palau. In 2011 i decided that i wanted to be a fire fighter. i could not stand the 9 to 5 job. so i sold every thing i had and move to NC. from there i work hard and struggled to finish the fire fighter academy. after completion i got me a fire fighting job and it has been amazing and i have never looked back.

sports. fishing. exercise. fire fighting
Birthday
June 17
Company
Code 3 Home Maintenance
Contact Name
christopher carlos
Phone Number
Occupation
Fire Fighter
Company Website
NA
Company Description
code 3 home maintenance is not just any other cleaning company. its a company with its customers in
Year Started
Company Email
code3hm@gmail.com

Signature

Christopher Carlos
Code 3 Home Maintenance
252-469-4854