• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Jeff Sackett

I'm originally from Michigan and moved to Florida when I was 12 years old. This year my wife and I will celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. We have 2 daughters, 1 son, 1 son-in-law and a new granddaughter. After working as a District Manager for Frito Lay/Pepsico for 27 years it was time to get out of Corporate America. I decided to do something I have dreamed of doing for many years and I started my own Pressure Cleaning Business. Pressure Cleaning is something I've done in the past as a part time job and enjoyed it. I take pride in my work. The best part of what I do is seeing satisfied home/business owners when they see the difference in the finished project.

Spending time with my family. Exercising, fishing, baseball, basketball, etc.
Birthday
Sep 8, 1967 (Age: 56)
Website
http://www.birdiespressurecleaning.com
Company
Birdies Pressure Cleaning, LLC
Contact Name
Jeff Sackett
Phone Number
Facebook Profile
Birdies Pressure Cleaning, LLC
Occupation
Pressure Washer
Company Website
www.birdiespressurecleaning.com
Company Description
We offer all pressure washing, soft wash roof cleaning and paver sealing.
Year Started
Company Email
birdiespressurecleaning@gmail.com

Signature

Jeff Sackett
239-218-9093