• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ron,
    Thanks, I have studied a lot of your videos and you have a great attitude towards helping others learn the trade. Your insight is much appreciated and we should chat sometime. I could use some insight into purchasing the right rig as I want to invest about 15k - 20k to start. I am looking at the Landa hot water series, I think you use Landa? Any insight on Landa?, I have talked with different dealers( hydro-tek, pressure pros) they all seem to have good equipment but in starting out I will be doing residential then moving towards light commercial. I need the right equipment that will grow with the business. If you get some time my number is 586-709-0866, thanks.

I definitely need to retire from roofing, physically getting harder every year.
    Randy
    Its rare I get to talk with contractors with as much as experience as you have.
    Hope all is well and welcome here, alot good guys trying to start something different.

Good luck, www.propowerwash.com Check out my site if you get a chance. Love vets
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…