• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Search results

1. Ron Musgraves

Very Cool 4805225227 call me anytime

Very Cool 4805225227 call me anytime
  2. Ron Musgraves

Official Talk Safety and Enviro Teams

Official Talk Safety and Enviro Teams Test Test Test Check in Please
  3. Ron Musgraves

UAMCC Environmental Team starts Meeting Sept 14 2021 to start building regions and state director.

The Health and Safety Brochure https://forum.uamcc.org/index.php?threads/uamcc-california-drought-info-for-all-power-washing-contractors.8132/
  4. Ron Musgraves

UAMCC Environmental Team starts Meeting Sept 14 2021 to start building regions and state director.

UAMCC Environmental Team starts Meeting Sept 14 2021 to start building regions and state director. Heres a Link to the Start of the UAMCC team we will carry the same Mission...
  5. Ron Musgraves

FREE Galaxy Pad Giveaway Monday 16th at 5pm EASY

Im sure Doug appreciate that, he one of the Best teachers in the industry
  6. Ron Musgraves

Hello I’m Paul

Welcome Paul ... good to see you here. We also have groups online that are more active
  7. Ron Musgraves

My dream since a teen

Need Anything Please call
  8. Ron Musgraves

Hi Everyone

Hello How are you !!!!!
  9. Ron Musgraves

Heath Felps AKA Admiral & Ron Musgraves Talk Pressure Washing 101

Heath Felps AKA Admiral & Ron Musgraves Talk Pressure Washing 101
  10. Ron Musgraves

FREE FREE Paver Sealing ICT Training Seminar May 6th 2021 Weston Florida

Click here for Free Registration Upcoming Training Seminars, Tradeshows and Product Demonstrations ICT Training Seminars are held at the ICT facility located in Lakeland, FL and cover all ICT products and systems. Registration forms for training seminars must be submitted 10 days before date...
  11. Ron Musgraves

Hello Everyone

Hello how are U, welcome
  12. Ron Musgraves

Check it Out

Check it Out
  13. Ron Musgraves

How are u Luke

How are u Luke
  14. Ron Musgraves

Cracker Barrel Phoenix Arizona Sidewalk Cleaning

holy cow Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk