• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

42 School Buildings & Administration Power Washing RFP

Carlos Gonzales

"Wash With Us"

Florida Contractors Interested Please let the UAMCC know and we will email the the bid packet to you. Post your email addresses on this thread.

Due date is Feb 18th. Get the bid packet it in your hands now. This is a big contract. You will need time to work on the RFP.

XXXXXX XXXXXX School District
[FONT=Arial,Arial]INVITATION TO BID [/FONT]
BID NO.: 2009-02
RELEASE DATE: January 27, 2009
CACHE#:0127UAMCCCOMSOUTH
PURCHASING DEPARTMENT xx xxxxx Street XXXX, FL 3xxxx
[FONT=Arial,Arial]BID TITLE: Pressure Washing [/FONT]
F.O.B. Destination: [FONT=Arial,Arial]District Wide [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Arial]BID DUE DATE and TIME: February 18, 2009 @ 12:00 P.M. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Arial]BID OPENING DATE and TIME: February 18, 2009 @ 1:00 P.M. [/FONT]
SUBMIT BID TO: Purchasing Department BID OPENING LOCATION:
REQUIRED SUBMITTALS CHECKLIST - Note: Submittal is [FONT=Arial,Arial]required [/FONT]for each box checked for bid to be considered.
Literature Specifications Catalogs
Product Samples: See bid for specific details
X Debarment Form
Manufacturer’s Certificate of Warranty
X Drug-Free Workplace Certification
X List of References
X Certificate of Insurance: See enclosed guidelines for detailed specifications
X xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
X Additional submittals specific to this bid may also be required – See bid for details

Carlos Gonzales

After the UAMCC opens up we will be posting RFP notices nation wide on a weekly basis...as they come available...we will post them.

I had my hands on RFP for Tampa area...A community college...alot of flat work I think. I may have posted it last week on the UAMCC BBS.