• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Access to Members Only Section

Beth Borrego

Would a BOD member with access to the membership rolls please tell me if Doug is a current member? If he is, I want to take care of his request.
Thanks.
Beth

Guy Blackmon

Beth, I'm not on the BOD but I do know Doug has paid his Membership fee & g/l cert. Was sent to me. John sent me email from paypal showing those that have renewed Membership and new Memberships.

There is a paper trail to confirm Doug's Membership, if this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Sorry I didn't see this sooner, I was out getting wet. Just thought I would chime-in and officially say that Doug is a member.

Thanks everyone!

Mathew Johnson

Would a BOD member with access to the membership rolls please tell me if Doug is a current member? If he is, I want to take care of his request.
Thanks.
Beth

Beth, Did they give you a current list yet? It seems like you would need one to police who is in the contractor member area only. Just curious

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Beth, Did they give you a current list yet? It seems like you would need one to police who is in the contractor member area only. Just curious

Actually, we are in the process of doing exactly that. The list is also needed to determine voting and running eligibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mathew Johnson

I saw in a thread and I cant find it where it was posted that no one has access to the list. If you are telling me that no one has access to the list including the sitting BOD officers, I find that hard to believe that statement. I may have misunderstood the statement, please clarify... If know one truely does not have access to that list, there are some serious concerns to the infrastructure and current operations.

Again, please take a minute to clarify that statement and explain why candidates can not contact the voting members to pitch their ideas to and give the members time to ask questions. Expecting all members to come here and participate and become involved doesnt seem very fair. Please, I ask for some forward thinking here as the future of this organization depends on it.

Anxiously awaiting your response.

Matt

Beth Borrego

I have gotten some, and what I have gotten I have already gone through to make sure the settings here are correct. I am still waiting for more, I need both New and Expired Members. I used to have to do this on the PWNA forum. The PWNA BOD got a list each month from the ED, and the whole BOD saw it on the monthly calls. I used my copy to confirm who should have access to what part of the PWNA's bbs when they had one. It was very efficient, and worked well. In between reports I got emails for new members here and there, and as busy as I was it was FAR easier to manage them in little bits than a huge massive list. Once we get this annual one done, I am FORMALLY requesting that I get them every month.

Beth

Mathew Johnson

I have gotten some, and what I have gotten I have already gone through to make sure the settings here are correct. I am still waiting for more, I need both New and Expired Members. I used to have to do this on the PWNA forum. The PWNA BOD got a list each month from the ED, and the whole BOD saw it on the monthly calls. I used my copy to confirm who should have access to what part of the PWNA's bbs when they had one. It was very efficient, and worked well. In between reports I got emails for new members here and there, and as busy as I was it was FAR easier to manage them in little bits than a huge massive list. Once we get this annual one done, I am FORMALLY requesting that I get them every month.

Beth

Good Idea, I hope the new BOD keeps you on as the BBS admin. Who knows what will change with the passing of the crown!