• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Advertising

Travis Stevens

What has been your most effective, greatest bang for your buck advertising? And where have you found to get the cheapest yard signs made? I only want about 15-20, I'm not big enough to get 100s like some sites offer

Travis Stevens
Elegant Exterior
"We love to Squirt"

Ralph Quaglia

What has been your most effective, greatest bang for your buck advertising? And where have you found to get the cheapest yard signs made? I only want about 15-20, I'm not big enough to get 100s like some sites offer

Travis Stevens
Elegant Exterior
"We love to Squirt"
Do you have a website? I would start with that.

Lucas Glanc

Then next step would be SEO. Signs are great as any other advertising/marketing tool if used correctly, and many of them works quick, but have relatively short "life span". Yes, you can slowly build your customer base with them, but good SEO takes time, and works on a big scale and long-term, which is what you need. It's a Internet based world these days...

Sent from my SM-G900V using UAMCC mobile app

Travis Stevens

Then next step would be SEO. Signs are great as any other advertising/marketing tool if used correctly, and many of them works quick, but have relatively short "life span". Yes, you can slowly build your customer base with them, but good SEO takes time, and works on a big scale and long-term, which is what you need. It's a Internet based world these days...

Thank you! I’ve tried doing SEO on my own just from googling how to, and my site is through go daddy, they had SEO tips and tools I tried to follow as well but not getting a ton of luck getting to the top of the search list...do you suggest hiring a company or do you know some secret sauce I’m missing.

Travis Stevens
Elegant Exterior
"We love to Squirt"

Lucas Glanc

Thank you! I’ve tried doing SEO on my own just from googling how to, and my site is through go daddy, they had SEO tips and tools I tried to follow as well but not getting a ton of luck getting to the top of the search list...do you suggest hiring a company or do you know some secret sauce I’m missing.

Travis Stevens
Elegant Exterior
"We love to Squirt"
Travis...I'm doing seo myself. I learned everything from books and later on from Internet. The thing to remember is to make sure to have patience. Even if you do everything the right way, results are not instant. It can take anywhere from weeks to months for you to see results. With some websites, I achieved results in just one week, and with some took months. I would suggest investing your time in Google tools, incluse their analytics codes in your page code, include right keywords in meta tags (even if most will say that they don't work anymore), and in the body of your website. Make sure you alt tag all your pictures and graphics, include links on them also, post your website address on high ranked pages, let search engines know your website is up by submitting it to the search engines...SEO takes time to do it right, and after is done, it needs to be adjusted from time to time. The only thing I won't recommend doing is to go with SEO companies that call you, especially people with heavy accent. These folks will take your money, and either results will be poor, or actually they can hurt your website visibility online. Also make sure your page is listed in "local" search engine section. If that sounds hard, think about me as a noob in seo field, who put 15 websites on the first page of search engines and as a first result in organic search results. It can be done by anyone if you are willing to invest time I it. Good luck!