• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Article: PWNA Misrepresents Themselves to Orange County AHJ and the Industry

Tony Evans

Board of Director
Simply pointing out where I think you've been a bit hypocritical in this whole issue. I encourage you to join the PWNA since you are good friends with Jim it just makes sense. And I didn't say contact the PWNA I said Robert and Jim. They clearly acted alone.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
It is a good question and in short I don't know. After this whole ordeal I learned that I need to keep in contact with my own regulators And see whats happening in my area. Having an awareness plan put together is important, but where to draw the line is the question? For example I wouldn't want the environmental committee talking to my regulators about making BMPS easier or harder with-out my knowledge. I would at least want them to contact me and ask for my input since it's my area. Now a simple phone call from them to regulators just asking if anything new is coming up I think is fine and does at the very least open up a line of communication between UAMCC and regulators. I also think it would be good to have an open line of communication between regulators, immediate (UAMCC members) contractors in that area.

Sounds familiar Tony Shelton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony Evans

Board of Director
I'm done conversing with you Kris. You clearly don't want to see what's happening here so I'll let you remain in your denial.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
There may not be a wrong answer to this question and it really depends on your own opinion. Personally I think the org should serve it's members first with the whole industry in mind. My question to you regarding your answer is; How can you serve certain contractors if you don't know what they want or need?

We can't worry about individual needs. We can only address the members from realistic terms. The Uamcc represents the industry, we work with all contractors member an non. We first an foremost favor our own. Resources from outside interest are often valuable , if in the start if the Uamcc we had kept a closed member only resourcing we would never be as far as we have gotten.

You may not know this either because we don't promote all things well. Our education resources are vast, we accept about anything as long as the people group or org is willing to sign off or give completion hours certificate. These are not Uamcc members but people who run education. This is a strength only inside the Uamcc. My belief is other orgs have sold themselves short by not offering these resources to there members.

The individual thing I'll touch back on, Kris at the start of your journey we reached out to you. I actually helped you a couple times personally. ( you at the time not even a Uamcc contributor) Igor while you in the steps of joining reached out to help you. Frankly we all did again in San Diego at Jerry meeting. We sat had a few drinks ate food an conversed. Your a tough guy to Freind , we have a inside secret amongst members we didn't plan it just happens. You behavior towards the people helping you has spoiled the real magic the Uamcc offers.

Despite all this there are people still taking with you an still trying. Why ?? Because at the days end some of us maybe want to believe in change. Believe that when the truth is presented a person can then take the steps to correct the wrongs fix the mistakes an begin a healing process to move forward.

The real men an women know we have all made mistake an possibly will make them again. Never to hurt someone or out of spite. Just choices when we think we Are right. At the days end the only thing you can leave this place with is the integrity you brought or earned while around. None if this can be bought at the Uamcc.

Today is not a day we celebrate because we where right, it's a day we hope that the industry learns from mistake an we can move closer to all working together.

The individual thing I'll touch back on, Kris at the start of your journey we reached out to you. I actually helped you a couple times personally. ( you at the time not even a Uamcc contributor) Igor while you in the steps of joining reached out to help you. Frankly we all did again in San Diego at Jerry meeting. We sat had a few drinks ate food an conversed. Your a tough guy to Freind , we have a inside secret amongst members we didn't plan it just happens. You behavior towards the people helping you has spoiled the real magic the Uamcc offers.

Despite all this there are people still taking with you an still trying. Why ?? Because at the days end some of us maybe want to believe in change. Believe that when the truth is presented a person can then take the steps to correct the wrongs fix the mistakes an begin a healing process to move forward.

The real men an women know we have all made mistake an possibly will make them again. Never to hurt someone or out of spite. Just choices when we think we Are right. At the days end the only thing you can leave this place with is the integrity you brought or earned while around. None if this can be bought at the Uamcc.

Today is not a day we celebrate because we where right, it's a day we hope that the industry learns from mistake an we can move closer to all working together.

Alright since you seem to want to jam this down my throat every chance you get lets talk about how you helped me so everyone knows. Ron and I talked about selling, because my greatest weakness then and now is my sales. Ron offered some advice. Thats it!! Igor however asked if I could help him with a garage in which I would sweep cobwebs off. Not complaining and love working with Igor. However the garage was in my backyard NOT Igors. That is all the help I received. Again not complaining. Just want everyone else to be aware of the kind of help I received. To be bluntly honest with you Ron, I don't remember a lot of phone calls with you discussing where I need help in, except for sales. As far as Jerry's event goes; I will fully admit that I had a great time with you guys. There's nothing bad I can say about that event, but then again you and Tony are far different people on the net then in person. Your a very nice person Ron, but not so much on the net. Same goes for Tony . I get that I probably have the same problem, or maybe you see it that way.

On to you last sentence. You were right about a few things, yet you were wrong about even more. Like saying that Robert intentionally set out to hurt the industry, which by the way was never the case. Frankly (and this is only my assumption) I believe that it was the conversation between Scott Stone and Robert Boon that made them decide NOT to do the workshop and hurting my business. Because that workshop would have been very valuable to me, especially since it is in my area. Now again this isn't anything factual and I have no proof of this, but the timing is just a little suspicious.

Rance Tilley

Contributing Member
Kris, I wonder how the canceling of the workshop hurt your business. Ultimately you are the one responsible for your business including getting to know your local AHJ and BMP's for your specific area.

By your own admission you haven't contacted your AHJ and you don't have a clue what is going on in your own area.

By your own admission you haven't attempted to build that relationship between you and your local AHJ.

With that being said I say this to you, It is YOUR OWN FAULT, NOT SCOTT STONES FAULT that your business isn't where it should be concerning environmental issues.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Alright since you seem to want to jam this down my throat every chance you get lets talk about how you helped me so everyone knows. Ron and I talked about selling, because my greatest weakness then and now is my sales. Ron offered some advice. Thats it!! Igor however asked if I could help him with a garage in which I would sweep cobwebs off. Not complaining and love working with Igor. However the garage was in my backyard NOT Igors. That is all the help I received. Again not complaining. Just want everyone else to be aware of the kind of help I received. To be bluntly honest with you Ron, I don't remember a lot of phone calls with you discussing where I need help in, except for sales. As far as Jerry's event goes; I will fully admit that I had a great time with you guys. There's nothing bad I can say about that event, but then again you and Tony are far different people on the net then in person. Your a very nice person Ron, but not so much on the net. Same goes for Tony . I get that I probably have the same problem, or maybe you see it that way.

On to you last sentence. You were right about a few things, yet you were wrong about even more. Like saying that Robert intentionally set out to hurt the industry, which by the way was never the case. Frankly (and this is only my assumption) I believe that it was the conversation between Scott Stone and Robert Boon that made them decide NOT to do the workshop and hurting my business. Because that workshop would have been very valuable to me, especially since it is in my area. Now again this isn't anything factual and I have no proof of this, but the timing is just a little suspicious.

Nope, no one has helped you Kristopher.

Did I not go through a couple of hundred pages of regulations for your area picking out what was pertinent to your business and send the synopsis to you?

How much did you pay me for that? How much did I ask for?

I barely even knew who you were except that you were a contractor who wanted to understand their local regs.

And yes, I am nicer in person, because I don't surround myself with a-holes and liars in person like I am forced to intermingle with on the internet. It makes for a lot more comfortable and relaxed atmosphere.

One thing I find interesting. There are only twelve people out of thousands who are banned on PWI.

Most of them are spammers. Only 5 of them were actual contractor/contributors to the forum.

Out of those 5, three are constantly attacking the UAMCC. You, Jim Gamble, and John Tornebene.

Is that just a coincidence?

Rance, think about how much you could learn if you went to one of these workshops. You would have a clear understanding of what you can and cannot do. Actually your second sentence is 100% accurate and I probably should have phrased my own clearer. I am I contact with my regulator in my immediate area, my county to be precise. I need to do the same for my surrounding counties. And yes your right it is partly my fault for not knowing and I’ll admit that. The Scott Stone thing is pearly speculation I may very well be wrong. In fact I probably am, it is just the way I feel about the situation.

Tony, yes you did help me and I thanked you for it. However as nice as that was for you to do and I did appreciate it you did it on your own accord and when you do something nice for someone you don’t ask for anything in return. You also don’t shove it in their face so you look like a savior in front of others. If you want me to pay you for services rendered that I never asked for you can send me a bill. I think you weren’t even a BOD member then. So send me a bill and I’ll pay you since that is what it seems you’re after. Speaking of coincidence, I could say the same for you, Scott, and Ron over on the PWC. I don’t attack The UAMCC I just don’t fall for all the BS that you three like to spill over on PWI. Your problem is that I’m not in corner, but you’re wrong about me being in their corner. I am friends with Jim Gamble. He has never done me wrong, however I am a little upset with what happened between PWNA and OC. I am also equally upset with UAMCC for messing up the workshop. Frankly I blame both orgs and even myself as noted above for what happened. There is no innocent parties here and it about time UAMCC take responsibility for their actions as well as The PWNA. Let’s hope that both orgs rectify this situation and do what’s right for contractors.

Jeff Smith

Rance, think about how much you could learn if you went to one of these workshops. You would have a clear understanding of what you can and cannot do. Actually your second sentence is 100% accurate and I probably should have phrased my own clearer. I am I contact with my regulator in my immediate area, my county to be precise. I need to do the same for my surrounding counties. And yes your right it is partly my fault for not knowing and I’ll admit that. The Scott Stone thing is pearly speculation I may very well be wrong. In fact I probably am, it is just the way I feel about the situation.

Tony, yes you did help me and I thanked you for it. However as nice as that was for you to do and I did appreciate it you did it on your own accord and when you do something nice for someone you don’t ask for anything in return. You also don’t shove it in their face so you look like a savior in front of others. If you want me to pay you for services rendered that I never asked for you can send me a bill. I think you weren’t even a BOD member then. So send me a bill and I’ll pay you since that is what it seems you’re after. Speaking of coincidence, I could say the same for you, Scott, and Ron over on the PWC. I don’t attack The UAMCC I just don’t fall for all the BS that you three like to spill over on PWI. Your problem is that I’m not in corner, but you’re wrong about me being in their corner. I am friends with Jim Gamble. He has never done me wrong, however I am a little upset with what happened between PWNA and OC. I am also equally upset with UAMCC for messing up the workshop. Frankly I blame both orgs and even myself as noted above for what happened. There is no innocent parties here and it about time UAMCC take responsibility for their actions as well as The PWNA. Let’s hope that both orgs rectify this situation and do what’s right for contractors.

Did you know about this workshop prior to Roberts post and this whole fiasco starting?

Do you have proof that it was the UAMCC that messed up the workshop? You always ask everyone else for proof/sources. Can I have your proof/source that the UAMCC is the direct cause of the workshop being cancelled?

Jeff Smith

Only those that lack intelligence have to revert to smart alec remarks. When you got nothing to say you go to that, and that my friends is truly pathetic. If the UAMCC ever truly wants to be serious contender it better stop with the immature and unprofessional status it is known for. If it does that maybe, just maybe they'll call you guys instead of PWNA. There's a reason why OC called PWNA and not The UAMCC. Try acting like a professional org instead of a joke. This is especially important to those on The BOD.

You are right, there is a reason they contacted the PWNA instead of the UAMCC albeit not the reason you are insinuating at all.

I'd almost guarantee the reason is purely and completely due to SERP (search engine ranking page). As shown below when OC went and "googled" pressure washing organization the top result they got was the PWNA. People trust google results so they felt inclined to call the #1 result first. Just like i am sure people google "Pressure washing redlands ca" and mistakenly call Hydrotek before you when they are looking for someone to wash their house based on both organic and google local listings.

pressure washing seo.png

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Did you know about this workshop prior to Roberts post and this whole fiasco starting?

Do you have proof that it was the UAMCC that messed up the workshop? You always ask everyone else for proof/sources. Can I have your proof/source that the UAMCC is the direct cause of the workshop being cancelled?

Love to here this to , we messed up work shop? Lol

That's funny, for your info will likely do a workshop.

Will also help oc get contractors next time they decide to have one.

Kris I think you miss the opportunity of how an what the Uamcc does.

It's a shame, well have a nice day enjoy you place in this industry you have only made for yourself.

Anyone reading get off the fence An out if corners. Join something an stand up proud.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Kris FYI I'm hitting the ban button, enjoy your last post here at the Uamcc bbs. I'm taking the privilege away at the days end. Your not here to help anyone or be up lifting in any way. Your just not Uamcc material, likely the membership committee will not accept your renew if you had any intentions.

My offer stand privately I'll pay your membership to Pwra or Pwna up to 249.00, your not happy here. Sometimes you just can't make everyone work. Enjoy the last posts here as a bbs member.

First, I said I speculated, not that I had proof. Read what is written. OC watershed didn’t back out until after the conversation with Scott Stone and probably others here in The UAMCC that STILL don’t understand what really went on and instead jumped to their own idiotic conclusions. As far as PWNA seo goes, you could probably be right. But did you know that I heard of PWNA before I even knew what a power washer was. UAMCC I only heard through PWI. If you think PWNA doesn’t have a strong presence over UAMCC your are kidding yourself.

Mr. Ron Musgraves….. This is what you do when you don’t like the truth being thrown in your face so you hit the ban button. But after all this you are right and it took this OC situation to see that The UAMCC and how it represents it’s members isn’t for me. There is no transparency here. You see things how you want and no one can say no to you. Now with that said I will finally take you up on your offer and you can refund my money. You can send it in the mail or give it over to PWNA. You want me out so bad there it is. I’ll say no more.

Bryan Henson

Contributing Member
Scott Stone may sit on the UAMCC Environment Committee, but I honestly don't think that was the position he was using ( and I could be wrong) but contacted them as a concerned contractor that has vested interest in OC. So if he is the reason for the OC calling off the workshop then good for Scott. It has stopped the PWNA who says they knew nothing about the PWNA, Robert, Jim and whoever else was shopping the BMPs. That could possibly hurt Scott Stones , Carlos Gonzales, Igors, Craig Harrison and many others including yours. So a Thank You in my opinion is what's needed.

You can be friends with anyone you want, so called friends will step on your toes for their personal gain. Business is business and friendship is friendship. Being your friend doesn't provide for your family. So you better believe that any contractor friends or not will do business in your backyard and not give you a 2nd thought. I have many of friends here that I help, talk to some daily and have cook outs, but we all know that they better give the best service because im coming after their accounts. Might not be today but I will visit them and visit til they are mine. Its business not personal. I will still be at the cookout.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Kristopher has been banned. Since he is no longer here, there is no need for any remarks positive or negative about the banning of Kristopher.

Thank You

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Happy to send the money for you to the Pwna, I'll call Jackie next week when I get a moment. On a three month vacation.
tu4y3aqa.jpg

I hope your find what your looking for Kris.

Maybe will see you in Orlando or in OC reach out.

Time is the only thing that will heal all this, truth always prevails.