• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Babe Ruth Plaques are no now in the mail.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
My wife and I are fortunate enough to be 30,000' in the air on Southwest Airlines(amazing they have Wifi up here) after dealing with a family crisis at home. Her family is at my house right now so where able to get away for a couple of days to complete what we started out doing a couple of months ago. Where just about done then we can go back home and take care of what's happening back there.

As for the Plaques I really tried to get them out to all around the same time Linda will be giving them out in Nashville. Because of some real positive industry news then devastating family news within hours later has caused a delay.
So today I sent all plaques out the best way I can without breaking the bank for us and I paid for second day Air. Most should be receiving them by Saturday. There are around 2-3 who are getting there's next week and they have been notified of that.

Cleaner Times has done a nice piece on Linda and myself and I want to thank them for that. They will I'm sure have more to report down the road on this as time goes by. There an Excellent Industry magazine.

As for the story as to what is going on the one who has it all is Allison Hester from About Us- Pressure Cleaning Contractor Magazine. She was the very first person I asked to follow what I was doing when I had nothing. That alone is a story in itself. To have nothing but maybe a small theory with no direction known Allison has stood by and listen and waited.... Because I had... Nothing. The one thing I needed was people who have heart and can not just go by brains and common sense but they had to feel it... I read Allisons articles before hand and she shows that she has feelings in her writings.... And she was like a street reporter who stays in touch with the industry so that is why I reached out to her a few months back.....with nothing.

Today Allison has it all figured out and since she was the one who was piecing this thing together along the way as I babbled on.... She has absolutely nailed it perfectly. The Ruth family is in for another surpassed when they see how this Industry writer...see's this and then went along.....and nailed it..perfectly. And that leads into the next post on that. Please do not call Allison and ask her because it's a hot off the press story.. Get her online mag to catch it for this weekend.
A big hug and thanks Allison.. You did it.

Jeff LeCours

John, you dont give up on anything I can say that.

I'm looking forward to getting the plaques. Thank you & Linda

Have FUN at the convention!!!!!!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

It was a nice thing John goodluck tonight.

Ron Musgraves text me 480-5225227 ???Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Tornabene

Member Guest

Like Jim Valvano said when he the ex basketball coach and a national champion with NC STATE college basketball team " Never give up...never ever give up" He said that on the Espy awards when he was dying at such a young age with cancer. A long Island Home boy... But his message was clear.. And whats going to happen tonight.. I'm still not done.

Jeff LeCours

Hey I got my plaque, very nice John. I am going to put it in my house and I am going to do an email blast with it in it to all my customers.

Thank you to Ms Tosetti and you John, very nice thing you both put together

Roger Gothorp

Ours arrived today as well - it is very touching to be appreciated and recognized in this tumultuous industry and we truly appreciate the gesture. John put his heart and soul into what he did and it shows. Very positive thing for our industry and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all of your hard work.

Allison also wrote an amazing story which can be read online ( http://www.pccmagazine.com/contractors-good-deed-hits-an-industry-home-run/ ) There is no one who should say another unkind thing about John and his efforts. Anything other than thank you or congratulations would be just mean & spiteful.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Great job everyone !!!
48d0ab48-861a-ae73.jpg

Love that babe!!

Ron Musgraves text me 480-5225227 ???Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Tornabene

Member Guest
This is far from over but for the guys who accepted there plaques you will be forever known as the stepping stones to what Linda's mother's dying wish was.... Linda can't thank you 38 guys and gals enough and your names have been properly recorded.

Linda said last night how hard she has tried.. And she is such a nice woman.. She just loves people.. Her husband Andy is the same way. She never would have guessed everything was falling into our laps.. I'm only the messenger.. But you guys are her hero's and she is truly humbled as I was and everyone who was asked to receive this gift(-1) was also humbled.

Now to continue on in getting some more recognition to close out my two pillar story and to keep us the Powerwashers in the limelight... That will continuously be my goal and it's now attainable.

So thank you and my hats off to you guys who hung on and supported me because this story is all good..

Much more to do... And I can't wait to get started.

Ken Fenner

Doesn't everyone feel nice and warm? John, thanks so much, my friend. I judge deeds on where the person's heart is, not the outcome. You have a good heart and a strong will. Those alone get you 90% of the way. If you fail, you are still successful. Thank you for not letting the venomous people in this world destory your dream of seeing this through. Very proud to call you a friend.

Russ Spence

I did not get mine yet but wanted to say thanks to John for allowing us to be a part of it all.

Your always good in my book Johnny!