• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Be aware

Larry Hinckley

BE AWARE

Recently a nationally ranked mobile power wash company was raided in four states by federal law enforcement agents. Many of their files have been seized and they are currently under investigation for multiple violations. I am not at liberty at this time to disclose any more than this. I would highly recommend that everyone be careful with your waste water discharge. If you are doing any business with the Federal Government be certain that that you are completely honest and above board with them. They will be watching our industry!

Robert is currently on the road to New Orleans to present at a seminar in that area. When he returns we may have more information on this subject. If you monitor the news media there should be a release on this subject forthcoming. Those of you who need to contact Robert may do so on his cell phone.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Larry is aces!! Robert is lucky to have him and vis-a-versa. I always wondered about stuff like this happening. Our Gov't which is just about the best in the world does have some downsides to it and one of them is that they are getting themselves probably to involved in our every day life lately. I am not trying to cause a political debate by no means. The point I am trying to make is that you never know when they are watching you and when they will go that next step like the example Larry is giving above......

Daniel Hulbert

Lonnie: I strongly agree with your plea to Re-claim and I try to do my part but it's really hard to be competitive when your bidding on jobs where the customers don't care about that, all they hear is the price that comes out of your mouth. As well as the ten thousand low baller's running around with a 2gpm 1500psi machine and a bottle of chem in the trunk.That's why I think this organization is so important because over time the UAMCC will help bring this information to the fore front of our industry and help educate the customers about the importance of this issue. dh