• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Biggest Residential Job

Scott Davis

This house was 13,000sqft w/ 4 car garage. We did the roof, house wash and patios..

Attachments

• Houston roof cleaning roof cleaning houston.jpg
    Houston roof cleaning roof cleaning houston.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Roof cleaning Houston houston roof cleaning.jpg
    Roof cleaning Houston houston roof cleaning.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 23
  • roof cleaning houston houston roof cleaning tx.jpg
    roof cleaning houston houston roof cleaning tx.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 19

Jfife

Great pics scott!

Never guess that house was that big by the frontal shot. What did it cost to clean that roof? I guess $3500.

Scott Davis

Great pics scott!

Never guess that house was that big by the frontal shot. What did it cost to clean that roof? I guess $3500.

Spot on. Total for everything was right under $5k, and we gave a slight discount because he mentioned our coupons. And that didnt include the cost of the lift which they paid for. We got his one because we did the one below in the same neighborhood the week before which was the second largest residential we've done at 8k sqft, and they saw our sign by the road and liked the results.

Attachments

• Houston roof cleaning roof cleaning houston.jpg
    Houston roof cleaning roof cleaning houston.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 26
  • roof cleaning houston roof cleaning houston.jpg
    roof cleaning houston roof cleaning houston.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 24

Jfife

That second house is TIGHT! 5k is a heckuva deal to pay to get your whole exterior freshened on a home that size. TX has def got some dope cribs.

Scott Davis

That second house is TIGHT! 5k is a heckuva deal to pay to get your whole exterior freshened on a home that size. TX has def got some dope cribs.

They guy who owned the second one, just bought it w/ cash and was putting 400-500k into it to "spruce it up a little". lol And we get excited when we buy new pumps!! lol

Rob Huffman

Scott,
Awesome pics...great job too

I was going to say it must have paid pretty good to hire a helicopter or airplane to take the pics of your clients...HAHA.

Scott Davis

Well the arial photo is actually the one off of maps.live.com

Great resource for for doing offsite estimates. However this one was done by a guy with a little trailer that has a pole that extends up 300-400 feet for arial shots. Ive thought of buying one so I could take kick azz pictures everytime!

Attachments

• Houston, TX roof cleaning roof cleaning Houston, tx.jpg
    Houston, TX roof cleaning roof cleaning Houston, tx.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Roof cleaning Houston TX roof cleaning Houston tx.jpg
    Roof cleaning Houston TX roof cleaning Houston tx.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 24

Rob Huffman

Yeah, Thats just awesome. I think its adds more pizazz...you dont see too many aerials and if you could do a before and after like that...may be the next big thing.

Nice job Scott....

Andrew McBride

we did one last season at was 8500 sqft house . we did the house and roof and 3000sqft pool deck , Owner's friend had us do his house 6250sqft and doing pool deck at his house this year 2500 sqft