• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Booster pumps for Soft Wash Exterior Cleaning

Raymond Evangelista

Contributing Member
Booster pumps for Soft Wash Exterior Cleaning

They have been around for over 5 years now, so we should have some real world experience from the power washing industry. I am thinking about getting a ¾ HP setup because I was warned about the power needs of the 1HP units and I was told you only get 1 gpm extra. What are the pluses and minuses, are they reliable, what issues are you having, can you run a ¾ HP unit off of a 15 or 20 amp exterior outlet, and would you buy another one? If not, what would you recommend and please answer the same questions for what you would recommend?

I also need to know what generators are reliable and what size do you need? I did some homework and it looks like 3,000 watts is the minimum.

To learn more about power washing in Wyckoff NJ please visit www.gentlepowerwashing.com/power-washing-Wyckoff-nj/

To learn more about pressure washing in Wyckoff NJ please visit www.gentlepowerwashing.com/soft-wash-residential-pressure-washing-in-Wyckoff-nj/

To learn more about soft wash roof cleaning in Wyckoff NJ please visit www.gentlepowerwashing.com/residential-roof-cleaning-wyckoff-nj/

To learn more about paver cleaning in Wyckoff NJ please visit www.gentlepowerwashing.com/services/residential-power-washing/paver-cleaning-Wyckoff-nj/

To learn more about patio cleaning in Wyckoff NJ please visit www.gentlepowerwashing.com/services/residential-power-washing/patio-cleaning-wyckof-nj/

To learn more about house washing in Wyckoff NJ please visit www.gentlepowerwashing.com/house-washing-Wyckoff-nj/

Attachments

• Power Washing Wyckoff NJ.jpg
    Power Washing Wyckoff NJ.jpg
    827.6 KB · Views: 25