• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Brick Restoration Tips

Eric Holmes

Contributing Member
I'm having trouble removing this white deposit from this surface. Does anyone have any tips besides sand blasting to remove it?

I've already used F9, One Restore, NMD 80 and Calcite PreSoak

Eric Holmes

Contributing Member
Just did Doug

Attachments

• 20180110_105147.jpg
    20180110_105147.jpg
    509.6 KB · Views: 36

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
What was your application method w F9 Efflo? I’ve rarely had a problem removing it with Efflo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eric Holmes

Contributing Member
That was my first go to product. Some contractors have mentioned media blasting. If that is my last resort I'll just have to eat the bullet on this one

Rick Atkins

Contributing Member
You can use a sand blast attachment with your PW and Maxx Strip. I would pre treat with F9 Efflo first and let it dwell for about 10-15 min then clean it with the Maxx Strip through the Sand blast attachment. I have done this when I can not get the efflo/calcite to come off and it works well.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
That was my first go to product. Some contractors have mentioned media blasting. If that is my last resort I'll just have to eat the bullet on this one

So what was your method using F9 Efflo? How’d you dilute it, apply it, dwell time etc etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk