• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Burger King cleaning

Mike Schoeben

Joe,
You could mention that when all of that oil gets wet, and a customer or employee slips and gets hurt, it could cost alot more than monthly cleaning. Also, everything outside gets tracked inside, so they spend more time cleaning inside as well.

I now use them as an example of poor maintenance. Show some McD GM's pics of BK, and sell them on the service instead. They understand that curb appeal applies to fast food restaurants as well as housing.

UnderPressure

UPDATE: My contact man talks to the MAIN franchise owner about cleaning the outside of the BK's , and his answer was" why would we spend money on that?" I know times are tough but do they have to dirty too?I am still working on giving him that answer.

I had a similar issue like that and I educated them on what the health district expects as well as the local water waste laws are. Not only is it a accident waiting to happen but it is also public health issue.

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
UPDATE: My contact man talks to the MAIN franchise owner about cleaning the outside of the BK's , and his answer was" why would we spend money on that?" I know times are tough but do they have to dirty too?I am still working on giving him that answer.

I had a similar issue like that and I educated them on what the health district expects as well as the local water waste laws are. Not only is it a accident waiting to happen but it is also public health issue.

Update!!

We just picked up an additional 7 burgere king locations.Same price for all cleanings..

Jimmy v

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Thanks for the feed back guys, this BK franchise has like a 150 locations all across the southeast coast, the GM of one location saw me cleaning one of my banks and was inquiring about if I could get up gum. I have given them a test clean on the drive thru(lots of gum but just gave a sample)My thinking is better chance to get multi locations just cleaning every 90days,drive-thru-sidewalks dump.( no parking lot)-with price at $335 per location as I now have the GPM equipment to knock out multi locations in a night time shift.My comunication to my man is based on 3 and more locations. I do muti- location gigs now but not fast food accounts.Glad to have this vine!!!

Mid City Power Wash
Joe Burke
www.midctypowerwash.com

Joe, Happy Birthday Yesterday

tdemaree

Joe,

We handle 32 Mc D locations in mid Atlantic area the first time cleaning kicks your butt and if you aren't there at least every 30 days you need to price as if you are doing initial cleanings to make money, it was taking 3 guys over 6 hours per location with 2 8gpm and 1 5gpm rig. The chewing gum was what was killing, surface cleaning took less than 15 minutes Just my .02 c

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Joe,

We handle 32 Mc D locations in mid Atlantic area the first time cleaning kicks your butt and if you aren't there at least every 30 days you need to price as if you are doing initial cleanings to make money, it was taking 3 guys over 6 hours per location with 2 8gpm and 1 5gpm rig. The chewing gum was what was killing, surface cleaning took less than 15 minutes Just my .02 c

Hope you got a good price, those intials are killer sometimes. I'll bet its down to three hours or less now?

N

nerissa22

Can you believe it i am hearing first time about this Burger King Cleaning from this thread...Can we use this cleaning for our home....i use just duct cleaning for my home...i am satisfy from this...

Last edited by a moderator:

David Besse

I know this is an old post, but what are prices now verses than? Do to the economy were you guys able to increase your fees or still trying to fight some company/owners/PM on your rates?

Jonathan Trammell

Contributing Member
All of my restaurant cleanings are monthly. Got 2 Krispy Kreme's that pay with credit card. Pressure wash monthly and clean the windows weekly. They pay me once a month, very good account.