• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Buyer beware

Thomas McMillan

Contributing Member
I have been a customer of Envirospec for many years and up until recently been happy with their prices and customer service. Not long ago I purchased a power washer from them (found herehttp://www.envirospec.com/ecatalog/2015-TNT.htm ) and can honestly say that it is the single WORST investment I have made in my company since I began a decade ago.
DO NOT purchase their 15 HP Lifan power washer. It is poorly designed and engineered.I have had no less than eight major breakdowns with this one machine and I've been using it less than a month. I had two more breakdowns today back to back which shut me down for almost two hours.
The most disappointing aspect of this ordeal is that Envirospec has been absolutely quiet on this. I've left them voice messages and sent two emails. Not one return call or email! They claim there is a three year warranty but I can't even get them to acknowledge my complaint. After the two breakdowns today and the silence on their part I thought it was time to say something public about it.
Check my history, you don't see me complaining in forums or online EVER but this whole situation has left me no choice. A simple return call or email would have been nice but the only contact I have received from them is to solicit my business for more merchandise. Once again let me say that the 15 hp lifan machine that they are selling is the worst quality piece of equipment I have ever purchased hands down. The 3.5 gal direct drive I bought from sams club when I first started ten years ago blew theirs away in terms of quality and reliability. Save your money!

I hate "complaining" and would NOT have if Envirospec would have at least made an attempt at contacting me but they didn't and here I am.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
One of the reasons I only purchase from UAMCC Associates is I know they will always stand behind there products and services. Sorry to hear about this and I hope you are able too reach them and get this problem taken care of.

Thomas McMillan

Contributing Member
Doug, I'll reply to your comment by tipping my hat to the powerwashstore team, Craig with front9, ACR Products, sunbrite supply of Maryland, pressure tec, seal green and Delco. I've always received top notch customer service from each of them!