• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Cedar Roof Shoes

Isaac Baghdanov

Howdy folks, I need to scramble around on a cedar roof, what type of shoes do I need? I wont be using water, just air blowing off pine needles. i don't think my RedWings are up to the task.

Florin Nutu

Korkers should do the trick.

Yep, thats what I use. They are a life saver. Use the sandals and I just bought a pair of boots that have interchangeable soles for spikes or felt pad or tread. Looking forward to trying them out. Got three cedar roofs right next door to each other I am doing in two weeks.

Florin Nutu

Thanks, i will check them out, and let you know my thoughts. Florin, your kickin this year!

Yes sir. Going full time is the best decision I have made(so far). Slammed with work. Just nned to get a little more commercial to secure keeping me busy during the winter months. Shoot I even snagged a job in your neck of the woods that came thru the UAMCC benefit pipeline. Gonna be doing it in a couple weeks when I go visit my folks down in PDX

Isaac Baghdanov

Korkers are awesome, I felt very secure, tons of traction. Only thing I didn't like is it doesn't fit my boot as well as it should. Florin lemme know when your in Portland, and lets do lunch?

Florin Nutu

Korkers are awesome, I felt very secure, tons of traction. Only thing I didn't like is it doesn't fit my boot as well as it should. Florin lemme know when your in Portland, and lets do lunch?

I will be there the weekend of the 30th. That would be awesome dude.

Carlos Gonzales

Yes sir. Going full time is the best decision I have made(so far). Slammed with work. Just nned to get a little more commercial to secure keeping me busy during the winter months. Shoot I even snagged a job in your neck of the woods that came thru the UAMCC benefit pipeline. Gonna be doing it in a couple weeks when I go visit my folks down in PDX
:clap::clap:

Isaac - when are you going to take the UAMCC plunge? :rolleyes: