• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Change is Inevitable

Larry Hinckley

REST IN PEACE

Much is happening in our world today. Major corporations are undergoing drastic changes in an effort to reestablish the strength and stability of their once powerful organizations. CEOs are refusing to accept a salary until their company is once again profitable. Companies are asking for and receiving Federal loans and grants to help keep their doors open while they reorganize and streamline their operations in an effort to become profitable.

American businessmen have tightened their corporate belts. Spending has slowed to a crawl. Business expansion is far less prevalent than before. People are waiting and watching for a sign that the recession is over.

Out of this crisis has come a demand for fiscal responsibility in all quarters. People are tired of buying substandard products at artificially elevated prices. They are calling for more product and service for less money. The companies that answer this call are remaining in the marketplace those who don’t are falling by the wayside.

With this in mind Robert Hinderliter has decided to act on a long held vision to give more quality and value to the industry. Example; videos that once sold for $50.00 each are now found free on YouTube. Robert has been working behind closed doors with engineers and technical advisors from different manufacturing companies to this end. His company is currently offering such things as EBP {enhanced burner protection} and EPP {enhanced pump protection} at a modest price.

One major change to come from this effort will be the changing of the company name from Delco Cleaning Systems of Fort Worth to RAHSCO Cleaning Systems. We will focus our efforts on the “New Way” and allow the old to Rest In Peace.

Doug Tripp

Whew,

Larry from the title I was expecting a retirement notice. VERY glad that's not happenning.(Yet)

I noticed in yesterday's mail it was the RAHSCO Blaster.

Good luck to you and Robert

Larry Hinckley

Whew,

Larry from the title I was expecting a retirement notice. VERY glad that's not happenning.(Yet)

I noticed in yesterday's mail it was the RAHSCO Blaster.

Good luck to you and Robert

Not yet! I hope to work with Robert for several more years. Who knows, I may make the 30 year mark.

Ken Fenner

You are so right, Larry. I am glad to see Delco move forward. Business models have changed dramatically over the last 10 years with the internet, outsourcing and imports. One thing in my mind that should never change is customer support. I know Delco has always been strong in that arena. Best of all in your future endeavors!

Larry Hinckley

You are so right, Larry. I am glad to see Delco move forward. Business models have changed dramatically over the last 10 years with the internet, outsourcing and imports. One thing in my mind that should never change is customer support. I know Delco has always been strong in that arena. Best of all in your future endeavors!

Thank you Ken. You may rest assured that we have no intention of changing our approach to serving our customers. Other than the company name the only changes you will see will be an increase in quality and decrease in prices.