• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Damn Crackheads

Florin Nutu

Are you kidding me... FN? :got-hooligan:

Your fiance' will greatly appreciate you blowing away the NEXT robber that comes into your house, possibly after that child.

That bow won't save you or the child. (Not meant to be an insult as I bet you are pretty good with the bow).

Her views on the gun will change after you protect and save their lives with it.

That child doesn't need to know where you keep it.

I mean come on those "damn crackheads" carry guns too, and wouldn't think twice about using it on you or your family if you happened into their blunder. I haven't heard the term "Compassionate Theiving Crackhead" ever.

Purchase your own window and door sensors, as well as a reputable security service.

IMHO I would take the Ted Nugent approach vs. the Robin Hood approach.

Wife and kid don't need to know where you keep the firearm that you have for their protection until you decide to tell them, if at all.
It's not deception, it's protection.

People are not as willing to reason as much in this day and age, and certainly robbers will not reason with you period.

Read all these post' one more time. I think most concur with the Ted Nugent route.

Crackhead hits my house he'll wish I had dogs instead, I promise you that.:got-hooligan:

Got ADT coming out on Monday to install and I am going out shopping this weekend for a shotgun that could double as a bird gun. Gonna keep some slugs handy for any perps.

Trevor Steel

Now you're speakn' my language!!
sterb026.gif

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Now you're speakn' my language!!
sterb026.gif

I am still looking for the car with shotgun holes in the back from the punks who came on my property a few years ago trying to steal our quads! Quess what? They never came back! Three rounds, blew out the back window and popped open the trunk. Im sure they will never forget that!

Jimmy V:eek:

The Cleaning Doctor

Contributing Member
Got ADT coming out on Monday to install and I am going out shopping this weekend for a shotgun that could double as a bird gun. Gonna keep some slugs handy for any perps.

If you are hunting water fowl you need a plug in the clip so you only hold 3 shells. Now at home you can remove those and hold 6.

00 Buck (Point and Shoot, Quick reaction lots of damage)
Slug (Incase the Bas#$%^ decide to hide behind something)
00 Buck (When they try to get away because that slug was too close)
Slug (When they duck behind the next wall) and on and on.
00 Buck
Slug

I grew up with all the rifles and shotguns in my bedroom closet. I would have gotten my A^% busted if I messed with them. The shells were on the top shelf. As far as the 3 year old it all comes down to education. Just like a hot stove they only touch it once. Good luck to you man. There is no sound in the world like a 12 guage pump in a quite house. You just can't duplicate that sound. And every one knows what it is.

Last edited:

Randall Brooks

I too would like to go the route of a gun but I will have to respect the wishes and concerns of my fiance of having one in the house. QUOTE]

Only point I would make is your fiance would have to respect YOUR concerns about YOUR familys saftey. Guns can be put up and or made safe. Get one and she'll have to get over it I would say.

Guy Blackmon

You do know your weapons, don't you?? The shotgun is actually the best home defence weapon!!

The short police type model shotgun is what I have, 00 Magnum loads!!!

Jim Cooney

You do know your weapons, don't you?? The shotgun is actually the best home defence weapon!!

The short police type model shotgun is what I have, 00 Magnum loads!!!

True, but not in every situation. I have 2 Mossberg Rolling Thunder weapons in house, loaded with PitBull 12 gauge six 00 Buck pellets and a 3/4 Oz. slug. I personally prefer my Glock 27 w/ laser. My CCW weapon of choice.

MossbergRollingThunder.jpg

Guy Blackmon

Can't argue with that James, Glock is a great gun. But I'll take the "Kill Spread" of a shotgun, close quarters, more than one target. Now outside, targets seperated by by distance? O Yea, Springfield .45 1911 frame!!!

Roger Gothorp

Florin - I can completely sympathize with you as we were violated back in June ... get to go to court to see the SOB next week too!

Teach her to shoot - women get all stupid about guns until they pull the trigger themselves - it's better than sex :)

Celeste

Florin Nutu

Florin - I can completely sympathize with you as we were violated back in June ... get to go to court to see the SOB next week too!

Teach her to shoot - women get all stupid about guns until they pull the trigger themselves - it's better than sex :)

Celeste

Do I really want to put another item on her list of " its better than sex"? That list is long enough:saai:. Makes me wonder:rolleyes:.

Thats a great idea Celeste. First time I brought her to shoot a Bow she absolutely loved it. I will look for a range to take her to to shoot the shot gun or a rented handgun more her size.