• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Do I look like a pro?

Randy Borio

Just got home from cleaning a transformer after a fire.

Attachments

• 100_0203.jpg
    100_0203.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 58

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
You look like a dirty and tired pro.

P.S. I sure hope that that was a newer transformer that was filled with mineral oil...not the old PCB-filled bad boys.

Randy Borio

Yeah that dago belly cleaned alot of square footage didn't it. Laurie (my wife) took the picture and then told to get in the garage, shut the door and get naked and get in the shower. There's an image you all can learn to love. that was a transformer fire clean-up. No PCB's or anything like that. Most all the dirt on me came from the product the company makes. They make the carbide abrasives that go on sandpaper and make grinding wheels. They cook sand and some other "secret" stuff and cook it under big and I mean big blue plastic tarps at about 7000 degrees. You read that right 7k. What a dirty sinking filthy place. Got called back today to clean the capacitor room. I was wet in places I didn't even know I had. The dust just gets all over everything. The good news is they now want all 4 transformer buildings cleaned annually. There are also ALOT of wheel loaders running around out there, so guess who is gonna take the purchasing manager, general manager, and plant manger out to lunch........ SOON

Jeff LeCours

Yeah that dago belly cleaned alot of square footage didn't it. Laurie (my wife) took the picture and then told to get in the garage, shut the door and get naked and get in the shower. There's an image you all can learn to love. that was a transformer fire clean-up. No PCB's or anything like that. Most all the dirt on me came from the product the company makes. They make the carbide abrasives that go on sandpaper and make grinding wheels. They cook sand and some other "secret" stuff and cook it under big and I mean big blue plastic tarps at about 7000 degrees. You read that right 7k. What a dirty sinking filthy place. Got called back today to clean the capacitor room. I was wet in places I didn't even know I had. The dust just gets all over everything. The good news is they now want all 4 transformer buildings cleaned annually. There are also ALOT of wheel loaders running around out there, so guess who is gonna take the purchasing manager, general manager, and plant manger out to lunch........ SOON

Great, that sounds like a great gig to have $$$$
Congrats