• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Do you clean interiors?

Lonnie Greenwood

I am speaking of interior tile & or carpet cleaning. What is your experience with this type work? Thanks in advance.

We have done it before at some location im selling on slip an fall prevention and it seems to be working in the restaraunt industry sell them on steam cleaning there kitchen floors. We are getting more calls on this laty.

The Cleaning Doctor

Contributing Member
I am on the block for cleaning and sealing a slate tile floor. This is some really nice stuff and the owner does not want to change the look of the tile at all. Well the sample we did on a spare tile has him drooling.

Lenny Schrecengost

Contributing Member
I have not done any floor sealing but a Area manager we are starting to work for said they use a sealer on the floor with a stencel and when it gets wet you can see "Wet Floor".

Terry Miller

I'm surprised more do not clean intewrior tile. I don't think it is that tough or maybe the initial cost? I am looking about $5,000 to get started. The investment could bring a lot of extra work and $. I don't know if I am forgetting something or is there something I need to know to further this idea? Any suggestions will help. Thank you.