• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Ford F250 For Sale

Wesley Teston

2003 Ford F250 diesel for sale. It's got a 6.0 diesel, 126k miles, 2wd. Great condition, cold ac, automatic, new tires (less than 500 miles on them), new batteries, new brakes (less than 500 miles on them).

For Sale: $8500

Here's a few pics. First 2 are of the truck as it sits now, 3rd is a pic of how we ran it.

Attachments

• ford 3.jpg
    ford 3.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 39
  • ford 7.jpg
    ford 7.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 34
  • allbrite 06 &07 116 (Custom).jpg
    allbrite 06 &07 116 (Custom).jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 49
  • ford 13.jpg
    ford 13.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Wesley Teston

We just don't use it enough anymore to justify keeping it. We run an 08 Duramax and another 03 powerstroke.

Attachments

• Duramax.jpg
    Duramax.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Truck Wrap 1.jpg
    Truck Wrap 1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 38

Jim Chesmore

after you drive around in a truck with the extra cab, its HARD to go back to a regular cab.

Nice looking truck - what kind of MPG did you get with it? I will be looking for one in April or May

Randall Brooks

I bought this one in my avitar with 128K and brand new Michelins, auto trans, and spotless decked out pwr everything interior with Capt seats, tinted windows, F250 Superduty XLT for 4750.00. (craigs list) Pic is the add pic I saved. I haven't touched it other than signage. Got it last April, had to drive to Atlanta to pick it up though. Just sayin. It's not a deisal though the extra pwr would be nice as this truck weighs 7K empty. (I didn't believe it either until I went and had it scaled)

Attachments

• Ford2505k.jpg
    Ford2505k.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 33

Wesley Teston

You got it for $4750 because its gas. If you dont pull that much weight and stay local, gas is fine. For businesses like mine that do pull large trailers and cover multiple states you need diesel trucks, they are built to pull and last. Just Sayin.

I bought this one in my avitar with 128K and brand new Michelins, auto trans, and spotless decked out pwr everything interior with Capt seats, tinted windows, F250 Superduty XLT for 4750.00. (craigs list) Pic is the add pic I saved. I haven't touched it other than signage. Got it last April, had to drive to Atlanta to pick it up though. Just sayin. It's not a deisal though the extra pwr would be nice as this truck weighs 7K empty. (I didn't believe it either until I went and had it scaled)

It weighs 7K because of the work body.My 03 4x4 comes in at 8k,but I have the 6.0L diesel.
The truck Wesley is selling is in perfect condition.I have seen it personally on a couple of occasions.

Wesley Teston

no body has any money to buy right now.

Yeah, I had it on ebay and lots of folks interested but they wanted to trade me something for it. One guy wanted to trade a nice Harley Soft Tail but I can't put a trailer behind a Harley.