• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Graffiti Removal Houston Texas

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Here is a graffiti removal job we today in Houston Texas.

Attachments

• before graffiti removed houston.jpg
    before graffiti removed houston.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 56
  • after graffiti removal houston.jpg
    after graffiti removal houston.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 63
  • before graffiti removal houston.jpg
    before graffiti removal houston.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 64
  • after graffiti removed houston texas.jpg
    after graffiti removed houston texas.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 56

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
What did u use it clean it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Walt, I used the Bare Brick Graffiti Remover on the Brick and the Sensitive Surface Graffiti Remover on the metal door. It's the only products I use for graffiti removal. You can get them here http://www.graffitiremovalinc.com/. They are a UAMCC Associate Member so be sure to ask about your new member UAMCC Discount. We always keep some of both of these products as well as a box of the graffiti wipes on the truck, as you just know never when you will get that call.

Brad Downs

UAMCC-Member
Seems like a very good product to use. Graffiti removal is a hard process, since the ink is very difficult to remove using traditional removal techniques. Same as carpet cleaning also is a very tricky job. Does anyone have any idea about some good carpet cleaner? I am in need of them for my area rugs and sisal carpets. Thanks!