• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Great Feedback from a UAMCC Contractor Member

Carlos Gonzales

It is good to have the UAMCC receive feed back from one of its members about what the UAMCC is doing today on a national level:

"You are a funny guy Carlos:yes:. Sure send them at your convenience. The UAMCC is awesome for providing work. I am doing the xxxx xxxx job next weekend and am lining up the paperwork for the xxxxxx jobs in my area which the guy says there is a boatload of them since I am the only contractor in my area. I forwarded xxxxx the info on the xxxx deal so he can take care of the ones in his state.

Again, thank you for all you have done with the UAMCC."

Go UAMCC!!

Jeff LeCours

Cool, I really think the longer the UAMCC is around, so many are going to profit from the leads . Cool, putting money in contractors pockets

Carlos Gonzales

Cool, I know others are getting some jobs to. Looks like its working

Go UAMCC

So far so good....Our procurement agent Matt is working on some other things for the UAMCC as it relates to the RFP's all the members are receiving. The mechanics of this process looks good early one and we are getting more and more leads all across the land. We will let this blossom ...not too fast and not too slow!!

Good stuff UAMCC!!!!

Carlos Gonzales

Thanks Carlos!

Hope your Memorial Day w/e has been a good one.

Just got back from an A's Game. Saw Jason Giambi (ex Yankee) pound the living you know what on a hanging curve....LOL. Good game...Finished up the night having dinner with Bettye and Madison at probably one of the better seafood restaraunts in the Bay ~ Spengers Fish Grotto in Berkeley....Good Times!!! **Saw Orlando took care of business tonight!**

Nothing like great feedback....I am sure Florin will be available for any calls!!!

Florin Nutu

Just got back from an A's Game. Saw Jason Giambi (ex Yankee) pound the living you know what on a hanging curve....LOL. Good game...Finished up the night having dinner with Bettye and Madison at probably one of the better seafood restaraunts in the Bay ~ Spengers Fish Grotto in Berkeley....Good Times!!! **Saw Orlando took care of business tonight!**

Nothing like great feedback....I am sure Florin will be available for any calls!!!

Available 24/7.

I am definately reaping the rewards of this membership in terms of job leads. And there is numerous ones that came thru that would have been a huge contract in my area but the job was too big for me to handle.

I look forward to giving back to this organization in the future for what they are doing for my business.

Beth Borrego

Available 24/7.

I am definately reaping the rewards of this membership in terms of job leads. And there is numerous ones that came thru that would have been a huge contract in my area but the job was too big for me to handle.

I look forward to giving back to this organization in the future for what they are doing for my business.

:clap::clap::clap: Good stuff all around!:clap::clap::clap:

Beth