• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Gum!

Jonathan Ellis

or you can get a hot water pressure washer and remove the gum. Get the passerby's soaked and after a while, either they would get ****ed and spit more or the would stop spitting it. That is a risk worth taking.:got-hooligan:

cleanhoods

Whats neat bout cleaning gum is you can smell all the flavors.Plus dont you like it when it turns stringy and gets on your stuff as well? lol
Marko

Safeclean

The dry steam vapor machines work great on gum and graffiti.I have 5 ,2 like the ones in that video and 3 that are way nicer.They are expensive though The ones I have cost between $2700 and $8000.I got great deals on ebay on them though.The three that go for $8000 each I paid $900 for all three from an ebay store that had them on consignment that did not know what they were or how much they cost,and they are all like new.They are continuous fill and only use 5 gallons of water for a continuous 8 hours of operation,and they also have chemical injection.They are used a lot in Europe this is the site for the three high end ones that I have www.miragreen.ie/seeit.html The nice thing about the steam vapor machines is that they hardly use any water,and they don't cause any damage.I can't count how many store fronts I see damaged by hacks with zero tipswho try to remove gum and destroy the concrete.I still have to go over the concrete with my vacuum surface cleaner to clean the rest of the concrete,becuase the steam vapor machines leave clean spots where the gum was.