• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

Guy Blackmon

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

Here's hoping that you and your Families have a safe and Peaceful Thanksgiving!!!

Eat Till It Hurts, Find A Couch, Watch The Games!!!!

Go Cowboys!!!!!!!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Right back at ya Guy. Happy Thanksgiving to all and enoy your days with your love ones....and the couch. I'll be at my sisters, being around family,Enjoying good company,Food and some good spirits:redface: Then we'll all plop on the couch and yap the night away....

Rob Huffman

We started yesterday...had an early Thanksgiving for my step daughter and now my lazy butt is eating all the leftovers...

Happy Thanksgiving too all the members and non members too. Hope the BOD can take the day off...

John Tornabene

Member Guest
From my Grandmaother down to my little girl it was a spercial day. We drank, we ate, we did a night cap and all along talked about the daily topics. Its always fun having these discussions and just soaking it all in. Now hours later where home, my family is asleep and I am still here. One day my sleep disorder will be over. 28 yrs of shift work can do that to ya. Still I enoy reading these bb's and then shut down with alot of thoughts in my head for the next day.

All in all life is good and I hope you all enjoyed this day of giving as much as I enjoyed mine.