• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello everyone

CovenantCarl

My name is Carl and im in Alabama. My business is Covenant Coil Cleaning. I've been in business for 10 yrs mostly cleaning air conditioner and refrigeration coils but things have been slow this yr . I want to do more commercial pressure washing and I was googling and here I am . I want to learn as much as possible. Any help would be appreciated . Thanks in advance. Ill be reading plenty .

Guy Blackmon

Hey Carl, and Welcome Buddy!!! Glad you're here. Hope we can help with any questions you may have.

If you can Carl, go to your user CP and fill out your signature, so if a member is in your area, you guys may be able to hook up.

Ken Fenner

Hey Carl. Welcome to the forum. There are a couple of guys I know of that do coil and filter work. Looking forward to reading your future input.