• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Jetting yes or no?

cleanhoods

I was wandering we as exhaust system cleaners are already in the door and as you know our restaurants have drain problems and need regular cleanings of the drains.Do you think it would be a good idea to add sewer jetting(drain cleaning) to our arsinal while we are in for the hood service?
Marko

HotShot

I've used chemical for the same reasons..

Just look at the ingredients of Drano.. Sodium Hydroxide... Drano gel also works ok in a pinch for cleaning hoods. :cool:

Doug Tripp

I don't do hoods and I don't do drains, but I have done a lot of research on drain cleaning. If you don't know plumbing, I'd be carefull before you start doing drain cleaning. What you going to do if your hose gets stuck in the drain? It seems to happen from time to time. If you want a drain cleaning forum let me know.

And in some locations, I believe you need to be licensed