• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Keep Eric and Jen in your Prayers!

Carlos Gonzales

Industry,

Please remember to keep Eric and Jenn from Gulf Coast Power Washing in your prayers. Eric's grandmother had a stroke and is in the hospital. I spoke with Eric earlier and he said that his mother has already flown back east to be with her.

Eric and Jenn...let us know if you need anything and please keep us updated!

Eric Flynn

Wow, thanks so much guys.

All we know at this point is that she is starting show signs of permanant paralysis. We can deal with this as long as they fix whats wrong on the inside.

Thank you all so much for saying a prayer for her. She is the sweetest person I know.

~Jen

cmturner

Hey Eric and Jen I am just over an hour away from Sulivan and am pretty familiar with that area if you all need anything just let me know. Prayers Sent.

Lonnie Greenwood

God Bless your family Eric and Jen. We know the stress this can cause. We can only hope that the doctors can help her like they helped Austin when he had his stroke at birth.

You are all in our prayers and we hope that they can stop the damage from getting any worse.

Eric Flynn

Thanks guys!

Just got an email today from my mom-in-law saying that Grandma Jones is showing signs of improvement!

The swelling has gone down and she was able to lift on of her legs a few inches off the ground.

The prayers are helping! Thank you all SO MUCH!

~Jen

Jeff LeCours

Thanks guys!

Just got an email today from my mom-in-law saying that Grandma Jones is showing signs of improvement!

The swelling has gone down and she was able to lift on of her legs a few inches off the ground.

The prayers are helping! Thank you all SO MUCH!

~Jen

Good, hope she improves every day

Merry Christmas to you and Eric

Randy Borio

Just spotted this .... Eric and Jen it sounds like things looking up. That alone is a Christmas miracle. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.