• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Membership for UaMcc is Free

David Potter

Ken you are absolutely correct.

uamcc should void every single free membership out there it cheapens the

organization. they should also revoke the free memberships given to the

Flounders (sp)founders) and transition team and board of directors.No one is

worthy of a free membership. In my opinion.

edit: with the exception of John Orr and Jeff for their contribution to uamcc

Ken Fenner

David, I don't think there are any free memeberships. I agree with what you are saying about it diluting paid memberships. There was never a game plan with this free membership. Membership involves getting packets out to people, having current year membership stickers, getting out personalized membership certificates with the company's name, getting insurance from the company verified, updating them in the website so that the member can receive web leads and access pages that have business forms and updating the member on this BBS so they can see the back end.

None of those have been done so there is nothing to reverse.

As far as free memberships given to the TT and founders. There is nothing here. No benefits whatsoever. The lead generator on the website is broken. There is no RFP program. The org does no marketing, has no plans for a convention. Maybe sometime down the line when new leadership comes in to revive the UAMCC people will revisit this organization. I don't think any of the TT would sweat losing their free membership. I certainly wouldn't.

I would like to see, for all your big words and gallant BBS parrot-like leadership skills, you dedicate a few hours of your day to an organization. I think you would quickly change your tune and stop your ridiculous coat tail riding. You're like a child that walks around humming the same song over and over. Step out of the shadows of your heroes and become you're own man, David.

(and I don't mean make another fake screen name to flex your muscles)

Lonnie Greenwood

Ken you are absolutely correct.

uamcc should void every single free membership out there it cheapens the

organization. they should also revoke the free memberships given to the

Flounders (sp)founders) and transition team and board of directors.No one is

worthy of a free membership. In my opinion.

edit: with the exception of John Orr and Jeff for their contribution to uamcc

No Bod got a free membership david so be careful on what you are saying you have know clue so i think you should keep quite about saying bods got free memberships i paid my for my membership

Last edited:

David Potter

David, I don't think there are any free memeberships. I agree with what you are saying about it diluting paid memberships. There was never a game plan with this free membership. Membership involves getting packets out to people, having current year membership stickers, getting out personalized membership certificates with the company's name, getting insurance from the company verified, updating them in the website so that the member can receive web leads and access pages that have business forms and updating the member on this BBS so they can see the back end.

None of those have been done so there is nothing to reverse.

As far as free memberships given to the TT and founders. There is nothing here. No benefits whatsoever. The lead generator on the website is broken. There is no RFP program. The org does no marketing, has no plans for a convention. Maybe sometime down the line when new leadership comes in to revive the UAMCC people will revisit this organization. I don't think any of the TT would sweat losing their free membership. I certainly wouldn't.
I would like to see, for all your big words and gallant BBS parrot-like leadership skills, you dedicate a few hours of your day to an organization. I think you would quickly change your tune and stop your ridiculous coat tail riding. You're like a child that walks around humming the same song over and over. Step out of the shadows of your heroes and become you're own man, David.

(and I don't mean make another fake screen name to flex your muscles)
ken said
"I would like to see, for all your big words and gallant BBS parrot-like leadership skills, you dedicate a few hours of your day to an organization."

Well I did offer to spend my money, my time and my equipment to participate

"wash with us program "as well as organizing others in the dallas/fort

worth to volunteer to help out but was told thanks but no thanks ... members only

My Ultimate goal is to join and be a paying member of uamcc with people like jeff and John o Jim C. Ron and others