• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Need Your Help!!!

Guy Blackmon

Hi Guys, I am putting together my brochure and redesigning my website and need your help. Got my roof rig from Bob in Nov. but have no before/after roof pictures. I only need maybe 2 or 3, so if you could help me out that would be Great!! I have asked on some other forums but response has been low. I will not share anything sent to me, and as soon as website/brochures are done I will delete all pictures sent to me! Thanks

Please email to:pressurekleen@intrstar.net

Carlos Gonzales

Everyone - lets get the pics on over to Guy. Lets help him out. I met him in MB and I have nothing but praise for him.

I would consider it a personal favor if you all could jump in and help him out! Thanks in advance!!!

Guy Blackmon

Carlos, Thanks for rallying the troops!!! I know you've gotten a lot of questions about where you got that limited edition, not sold in stores GIT-R-KLEEN T-shirt! Hope you and the family are well!

Carlos Gonzales

Carlos, Thanks for rallying the troops!!! I know you've gotten a lot of questions about where you got that limited edition, not sold in stores GIT-R-KLEEN T-shirt! Hope you and the family are well!

ahhh man you are not kidding...I get comments all the time about the shirt...it is a classic....

LOL...I have my daughter now saying ....get er' Kleen and get 'er done..

Good times Guy....it was great meeting you and your wife.

Let us know if there is anything you need from the UAMCC side of the aisle!

Chris Apple

Hi Guys, I am putting together my brochure and redesigning my website and need your help. Got my roof rig from Bob in Nov. but have no before/after roof pictures. I only need maybe 2 or 3, so if you could help me out that would be Great!! I have asked on some other forums but response has been low. I will not share anything sent to me, and as soon as website/brochures are done I will delete all pictures sent to me! Thanks

Please email to:pressurekleen@intrstar.net

You need to be visible Guy. Just thought I'd tell you that...

lol