• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New and Renewing Members

Scott Millen

Thanks to all of you for signing up! I congratulate you all for having the faith and vision to be a part of an organization specifically built to serve you as contractors. More than that, I want to say publicly how good it is to have people of your quality joining (or rejoining) after such a difficult year.

I'm at your service, and I look forward to working with you all. If any of you wants to play a larger role in the organization, let me know. I'm excited to hear from all of you.

Again, thanks and welcome aboard!

Jeff LeCours

Hey I got a call from Russ Spence today and he said he joined Saturday. We got cut off

But I want to thank Russ and all that are joining and rejoining. The UAMCC needs your thoughts and ideas to help it grow

WELCOME RUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool brother !

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Yup Russ did rejoin Saturday and I have to thank him publically like I've already done privately. Russ was used like a pawn back then and it was by no TT members or anyone accept for one person. Russ stayed true to his word and today he has gone full cycle to where he is at today. I want to thank him publically because of he went thru back which was a bit of hell but he never wavered in his belief. Welcome aboard Russ and thanks.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Also welcome back to alot of the past members including Lightening Gene and welcome aboard to all the new members.
I can not wait to here what the tally of members we have now whose memberships are in good standing.
This all is great news and we couldn't have done it without the current BOD's who are so understaffed yet they did what they could and what a good job they did!!!

Trevor Steel

Thanks John! I am still processing new members and renewals. This is very exciting. For those who have joined and have not yet been recognized thank you in advance and bare with me.

Russ Spence

Yup Russ did rejoin Saturday and I have to thank him publically like I've already done privately. Russ was used like a pawn back then and it was by no TT members or anyone accept for one person. Russ stayed true to his word and today he has gone full cycle to where he is at today. I want to thank him publically because of he went thru back which was a bit of hell but he never wavered in his belief. Welcome aboard Russ and thanks.
John, thanks for the kind words, I will have to admit that I was even questioning myself at one time! It sucked to be turned on by so many but I knew what I was doing was for the benifit of all of us, the truth came to light and we have moved on, still its a hard pill to swallow when I think about how it all went down but it it what it is.

I joined for one reason, I want to see this through, as I saw all of the contractors renewing memberships and new ones joining as well it gave me hope for the future, I am sure this will not happen quickly but we need a strong base from the ground up, the org became too top heavy last year and fell. Lets hope we all learn from the sins of the past.

Also, I feel I need to add one thing, I see so many people wanting to know what they are going to get for their money from the org? I dont see it that way, I hope that I joined so that I can contribute and give rather than just seek what I can take. This wonderful industry has given me and my family a good life, I hope that I can give back as much as its given me.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
John, thanks for the kind words, I will have to admit that I was even questioning myself at one time! It sucked to be turned on by so many but I knew what I was doing was for the benifit of all of us, the truth came to light and we have moved on, still its a hard pill to swallow when I think about how it all went down but it it what it is.

I joined for one reason, I want to see this through, as I saw all of the contractors renewing memberships and new ones joining as well it gave me hope for the future, I am sure this will not happen quickly but we need a strong base from the ground up, the org became too top heavy last year and fell. Lets hope we all learn from the sins of the past.

Also, I feel I need to add one thing, I see so many people wanting to know what they are going to get for their money from the org? I dont see it that way, I hope that I joined so that I can contribute and give rather than just seek what I can take. This wonderful industry has given me and my family a good life, I hope that I can give back as much as its given me.

Amen - Preach it Brotha!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
You know who's missing here Lonnie and Nikki Greenwood. I'm going to PM them to see how there doing. They still visit this bb once in awhile and they both were excellent UAMCC members.