• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New site, 2009 meeting

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
New site, 2009 meeting

What should we name the new registration site for 2009 & 2010 pressure washing meetings?

Give me some ideas for the site; what would you like to see in registering?

We have a site ready to take the registrations and display the support info. We would like to hear contractor and distributor opinions about ideas and things you would like to see displayed on the site.
From name right down to the operation and questions, please help out and give your advice and ideas.

Your help and ideas are appreciated, Thanks in Advance.

www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

Last edited:

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Oops, looks like that URL is already spoken for.. :eek:

LOL, thats truly funny.

I would never name it anything like that guys, these events are much larger than anything that haas ever happened in our indsutry thus far.

Keep in mind there are 14 others throughout the country involved and many many dist.

I dont think ron anything will serve justice for these events.

Thanks for the fun, how about a real Ken fenner try?

Lets see what you got Ken, i'm sure your might have some serious ulr I might pay for.

Ken Fenner

I looked through my aresenal of URL's and I don't have anything that would suit your needs (most are wood related). I do have freepressurewash.com. I think that will be a great one for our Wash With Us™ campaign.

Last edited:

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Ron why not just use Celeste? Contractor Events help put on the michigan and Lex RT and did a great job

Why don’t we have one pressure washing dist? Why do we need another org? Why did you start a landscape company?
I’m sorry for answering your questions so condescending. You have to admit the question was a little silly.

I’m would say for the same reasons you felt you needed to start your business. I feel I can do a better job.
Not trying to take anything away from Celeste, perhaps this will make her compete against me and raise the standards even higher.

Why did she copy this idea, 2003 registration.

WAIT> she did that already, the site DJ was built when you were about 14? I’m not sure how old you are. According to your standards why did Celeste build a site better than this very old one ON PWI.
http://www.propowerwash.com/meetings/

mappwi.jpg

THIS IS VERY OLD< THIS IS NOT THE NEW SITE this was built for the 2002 rounds.

I guess because she didn’t know it even existed because she has not been around that long. I actually forgot about it. Someone who used it back in 2003 reminded me about the link. LOL it’s on my own web page. Anyone wants to verify its archived I’m sure. Or perhaps she wanted a better site?

I guess it’s called good old fashion competition, I guess you have not figured out I’m not afraid of that. When I set my mind to do something I want it to be the best.

I’m grateful and have thanked Celeste for her help in 2008 repeatedly. I have no hard feelings and wish Celeste and Roger, the best. Maybe one day I will have the pleasure of actually meeting them.

Roger Gothorp

Thank you DJ for the kudos :)

And Ron is correct - I had no idea that PWI had that page or feature. I also think Ron is doing quite a job with his plans and events.

Contractor Events was never intended just for pressure washing stuff, hence the name CONTRACTOR EVENTS - Early on I aimed at the folks I was familiar with. The fact that Ron is handling pressure washing is just less on my plate allowing me the time and focus to expand other industry events and educational opportunities.

Pressurewashingevents.com will ultimately become the pressure washing page on ContractorEvents.com. Rontractor was the tongue-in-cheek page from months ago :)

And Ron, whether you don't remember or don't want to admit - you DID meet me on Friday night in Myrtle Beach... Jeff LeCours was holding the camera :) I just got out of the frame range!

Roger Gothorp

why in god's name would someone other than Ron have that domain name registered?

Celeste said:
Rontractor was the tongue-in-cheek page from months ago

Once upon a time, there was a page on Contractor Events dedicated exclusively to Ron's appearances - Thad named them Rontractors. It used to be funny.....now it's simply a re-direct for those who may be spelling challenged.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Once upon a time, there was a page on Contractor Events dedicated exclusively to Ron's appearances - Thad named them Rontractors. It used to be funny.....now it's simply a re-direct for those who may be spelling challenged.

Thats funny stuff, no worries. I guess I'm famous and maybe I should buy ronmusgraves.com ?

All I have to do is mention a site and someone else buys it.LOL

Its truly funny, anyway no worries. I had the domain for the site years ago.