• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Re-designed Website

Lonnie Greenwood

Thank you Florin. I hope all is well with you and your family. We spent the whole weekend cleaning school buses for the county. We washed 98 buses. Whew am I tired. I hope you had a peaceful weekend.

Florin Nutu

All is well. Dint work as hard as you but did some work Friday and Saturday. Today is a chillax day and play around on the puter. Back at it hard starting in the morning. Still booked out a week and a half and holding my fingers crossed that I can keep it up thru the winter.