• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Roof Cleaning in Elkton Maryland

This house needed a roof cleaning badly - the back had patches of lichen and moss. The homeowners are getting the siding replaced soon or we would have cleaned that as well. With this roof cleaning, these roof shingles should last them 5 to 7 years longer before they need a new roof.
Roof Cleaning Maryland (Before)Roof Cleaning Maryland (After)Roof Cleaning Maryland (Before)Roof Cleaning Maryland (After)Roof Cleaning Maryland (After)

James Foley

I'm not sure if it's me but those photos are not that good for before and afters. I have had many many roof photos I can't use because of the time of day, sun , too much water, not black enough and so on.

We have gotten better pictures before, but I still wanted to share these. This homeowner is getting new siding, as I mentioned above, so they didn't need us to clean it. Believe me, we tried!