• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Show Off Your Pressure Washing Website!

www.GarageCleaning.Net

Boy, there is allot of house washers on this site.

However, I do see Nick, Scott, Ron and Russ are all here, but how about anyone else? Who dose allot of surface cleaning? I am talking about 200,000 sq ft or more per client, per location.

Anyone out there on this site who dose true high volume commercial flat work?

Beth Borrego

all real nice!! My two www.cleancounty.com and www.cleanupamericaofny.com will be merged with basically the second one going out of business so I can use my swabby for my main business which is Clean County Powerwashing and not have to no longer pay a % to www.cleanamerica.com Beth Borrego is working on my site. She is excellent at this but her time is limited.

Thanks for the kind words John. I tend to spread myself pretty thin so I have to be careful...but your site will always be a favorite of mine to work on.

Beth

WaterCannon

We just updated our website recently to make it easier to navigate. We sell pressure washing equipment, not pressure washing services, so our e-commerce site was previously pretty complicated and hard to navigate with more than 10,000 products like new washers and replacement parts. We'd love for you to check it out since we worked really hard on it.

http://www.watercannon.com

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
We just updated our website recently to make it easier to navigate. We sell pressure washing equipment, not pressure washing services, so our e-commerce site was previously pretty complicated and hard to navigate with more than 10,000 products like new washers and replacement parts. We'd love for you to check it out since we worked really hard on it.

http://www.watercannon.com

Nice job watercannon

Ron Musgraves text me 480-5225227 ???Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk