• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Thank you for your consideration.

Thad Eckhoff

I want to extend a sincere and heartfelt "Thank you" to the ones who nominated or offered to nominate me for the UAMCC Board of Directors. It is a true compliment to be thought so well of by your peers and I am humbled by the phone calls and emails of encouragement.

I wanted to thank all of you publicly but regretfully inform you that I am declining all nominations. I know firsthand how much time is required to do the job right, especially in an executive position and I also know that I won't have the necessary time in 2012. It is tempting to accept a title, but it would be unethical to do so just for the recognition knowing that I wouldn't be able to give 100% of what is required.

Once again, "Thank you" from the bottom of my heart.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
For the few months you were in there the mental stuff was enough for a few years. No more "Sundays with Thad" but someone had to do it to keep this org. Going... Thanks Thad..cya in NOLA

Thad Eckhoff

I pointed out that the bylaws made a legal election impossible and had to be amended but then any member could have done that if they had read them.

I didn't give thousands of dollars to an inept con man so I guess I'm not a legit player.
Lol

Y'all have fun. Good luck to ya.

Jeff LeCours

LOL, Neither did I, I gave money toward an org to help!!!!! Plus I didnt give up & quit on my commitment after three months when things got a little heated. I can understand you not running this time since Ron has stated that the future BOD members are going to be required to follow through with their commitments and stay on for a full term.

Merry Christmas Thad

Good luck to the new BOD and have fun

Last edited:

Rob Huffman

Thats cause you were drinking the whole time Jeff...you didnt even know what was going on....LOL. Sorry thats funny. I dont care who you are.

Jeff LeCours

Thats cause you were drinking the whole time Jeff...you didnt even know what was going on....LOL. Sorry thats funny. I dont care who you are.

Did you get kicked in the head by another bull Rob.

I could drink you under the table. Oh I forgot you're so short you can walk under a table without even ducking down:tongue: Ho Ho Ho