• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Thanksgiving Message!

Lonnie Greenwood

Thank you Carlos. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy the time with your family.

We are hoping to have some down time ourselves during the holiday season. Nikki and I are going to have set aside a date night because we never get to go anywhere just the 2 of us.

God Bless you and all the members of the UAMCC. Happy Thanksgiving!

:Smiley-2263:

Mathew Johnson

Carlos,

Thanks for the message and thank you for all that you have done (and will do) for the UAMCC.

I wish you, the tt, the org members and BOD elects a great holiday. Many of us weathered a disastrous economy and challanges of the independent businessman for 2009. In spite of the tough economy, 160 businessmen looked at the UAMCC and saw enough value in the org to send membership dues to the UAMCC. This kinda trumphs all that happened in the last 2 weeks and gives us all something to be thankful for.

Best wishes to all.

Matt

Carlos, please give me a call when you can.

Jeff LeCours

Stuffing is made and turkey goes in, in 30 minutes YAY

I love Thanksgiving, great food and FAMILY

Everyone have a GREAT day

The LeCours Family

Jim Cooney

Thanks to Carlos and all at the UAMCC. I am very grateful this year for many things, one of which I have found the cutting edge organization for our industry.

Keep up the good work, enjoy your times with your family and friends. Thanks to all for your support and friendship.

Randy Borio

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all the UAMCC members and BOD from all of us at Panther Outdoor. Randy & Laurie Borio, Curt & Chris Bence, and Paul "Woody" Weiden, Sadie our Director of Facility Security. (Our dog)

Carlos Gonzales

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving Week.........That being said ....Carlos you stated on monday the 23rd you should have answers on all the question by Friday or Saturday.....Its now Sunday and Im looking for a ETA when this might be completed......A lot of members are catching it from all angles......Thx Gene

Hey Gene..my answers were done yesterday by mid morning cali time. The TT and the BOD Elects wanted to see them before I posted them.

Scott M made mention that they will be available right after the holiday break.

here is the thread he mentioned this....http://www.uamcc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3972

Hope things are well in TX

Gene Fivel

Hey Gene..my answers were done yesterday by mid morning cali time. The TT and the BOD Elects wanted to see them before I posted them.

Scott M made mention that they will be available right after the holiday break.

here is the thread he mentioned this....http://www.uamcc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3972

Hope things are well in TX

Thx for the answer Carlos....I was going by what You said in the video....Just want to see this come to an end as you do Im sure.....