• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Tip Candy from my truck

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Here's some candy from "Our" business. The after picture is the "Candy" reorganized by tip sizes which range from 3.5gpm-12gpm

Attachments

• Powerwashing building pictures 010.jpg
    Powerwashing building pictures 010.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 64
  • Powerwashing building pictures 013.jpg
    Powerwashing building pictures 013.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 69

Henry Bockman

I used to use trays like those too but the weight kept breaking the hinges and handles. I switched over to using tackle boxes for fishing, or tool boxes. No matter what I use though keeping them perfectly dry so they don't corrode is a pain..

John Tornabene

Member Guest
We cant do that for a few reasons. Sometimes we combine two Powerwashers together to get more flow so there are different tip sizes and the 5.5 gpm machine is really an 11gpm machine that is set to run either one man or two.. Sometimes we even use larger tips just to get some pressure with plenty of GPM... .