• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Transfer Pumps for SH?

Ryan Freidline

A roller style pump will work for large operations, or just have a fatboy dedicated to the cause, with a seperate small tank for rinsing when through.

Mathew Johnson

been using the same yamada air pump for the last 5 or 6 years, It works great. We pump straight 12 percent, hydroflouric, deck stripper and oxalic, and roof mix, Have never had a problem

William Page

I have a 325 gallon tank set up on a platform about 6 feet in the air with a 20 foot 1 inch line and shut off on the end. It will gravity feed inot the tanks on the trucks down to the last 50 gallons or so. The guy that delivers it uses and electric pumps to pumps it out of his drums into my holding tank every Monday morning.

Brian Wendling

Yo, Will.
We do the same a truck delivers around 400-500 galons every week and then we have a electric pump that does around 25 gal. a minute that will go to all our trucks. That pump has never been rinsed and had lasted 5 years now. The fan on the bottom has been replaced 4-5 times.

Bill Booz

UAMCC Board of Directors
I have the Dual Roof Pump from Paul at powerwashstore.com. With two pumps I always have one ready for transfer.

We used to use the on truck pump to transfer as well and can be achieved easily with a pvc draw tube or a detachable assembly on a multi-tap inlet. We recently upgraded to a holding tank in the truck yard and use an air diaphragm pump plumbed with a siphon break on the holding tank. We do not rinse the pump and it is mounted next to the holding tank. Our supplier uses a much larger AOD pump to fill the tank as well. This eliminates the need to rinse your transfer pump.