• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Market Analysis

Carlos Gonzales

Research shows that the pressure washing industry has experienced growth for the past seven years. All indicators show that the pressure washing industry will continue to experience a steady trend of growth with an influx of new pressure washers within the below market segments with little or no oversight by any one or groups of individuals within the pressure washing industry.

• Residential
  • Commercial
  • Wood
  • Roof
  • Industrial
  • Fleet
  • Franchise
  • HVAC
  • Other interested parties i.e. insurance
The combination of this growth and the lack of direction within the pressure washing industry has itself become a significant detriment to the industry as it relates to industry standards, industry direction, industry policies and ultimately the lack of confidence towards the pressure washing industry by it's customers.

The above proclivities have discouraged the washing industry to overcome these obstacles in any serious way. The posture of "this is how it is" within the industry walls have precluded the pressure washing industry any stable footing that would enable and allow it to overcome these historical issues that are spoke on above. Political or self serving agendas ultimately would interweave themselves into the very fabric that was originally created to eliminate these proclivities in the first place. Several attempts to improve the problematic auora facing the national and local pressure washing industry have been met with stern resistance to the extent that those attempting to correct what they viewed as wrong were undiscouraged to pursue their plight. All previous attempts to establish a national organization have failed to which this has been the missing component that will ultimately serve as a safe haven to allow the pressure washing industry the ability to heal from within and also provide the necessary platform for the pressure washing industry to establish the much needed credibility it desperately warrants.

There is no readily available data within the pressure washing industry that accurately describes the % ratio of contractors from distributors and manufactures. However the UAMCC supports the belief that contractors in the pressure washing industry makes up three quarters or 75% of the industry market share. It is with this belief and the reestablishment of our lead position in the industry that, we as contractors are leveraging our influence through representation and by our membership base. Simply put, the pressure washing contractor dominates the industry by numbers. The UAMCC objective will be to establish an empowerment process nationwide in which the UAMCCC will afford the necessary tools and resources to revitalize and expose these numbers by offering a contractor driven association. By doing so creates a market with unlimited opportunities for the pressure washing industry.

Since one of the UAMCC's goals is to unify the pressure washing industry, we are advocating interest from many fronts within the industry to ensure that the mishaps of the past are not repeated. The establishment of the UAMCC birth mark will reverse the implied “manufacturer to contractor” relationship to a “contractor to manufacturer’ relationship. The UAMCC plans to have a broad target market with management focusing on contractor oriented policies, independent and self-sustained manufacturer and distribution awareness, as well as any other interested parties.

Beth Borrego

Yeah, I was hoping it was something more recent I had not seen yet. I wish they would update it, but I guess there are more pressing things going on these days. Thanks for sharing it though. I'm one of those that likes to read sources...

Beth

Eric Flynn

I ran across this info when I was writing our business plan. I ended up not using it because I didnt want to start off by saying "Back in 2002....". LOL.
They do need to update it!

~Jen

Carlos Gonzales

I ran across this info when I was writing our business plan. I ended up not using it because I didnt want to start off by saying "Back in 2002....". LOL.
They do need to update it!

~Jen

Exactly and it is unfortunate that our data goes back that far...this is one of the many reasons a national assoc. is needed and is warranted in our industry!!!!