• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Receives Donation from Clean County!

Carlos Gonzales

The UAMCC would like to publicly acknowledge and offer our sincerest thanks for the very generous donation that Mr. & Mrs. John Tornabene of Clean County Powerwashing gave to the UAMCC at the Myrtle Beach RT.

John, it was a pleasure to finally have met Kathy....she is such a wonderful and sweet person.

The UAMCC appreciates the faith and efforts that everyone is putting into the UAMCC. We are humbled by accepting this donation from both you and Kathy!

Thanks John!

Jeff LeCours

Great John, good man!!!! John good seeing you at the RT and real nice meeting your wife. You're OK;) but she is one of the nicest ladys, always smiling. Tell her I said hi. I was so impressed with so many of the wives

Hey John can you lend me a grand LOL

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Hey thanks guys. Kathy and I both know the value organizations have on your business if you give back some. Where both excited about the direction the UAMCC is heading which is why we decided to to help out a little with the donation.

Jeff--I think we drank the same amount what our donation was on your open bar tab:D

Terry Miller

I met John & Kathy at MB. Very nice people and serious about PWing. Looking forward in getting together soon. Please add your insites here. Thanks for the cigar. Smooth, refreshing and a great way to finish the evening. I owe you one. Thank You.

Attachments

• hannah_shetler_money_minx_115911_1250.JPG
    hannah_shetler_money_minx_115911_1250.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 22