• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

What am I going to do

Jeff LeCours

What am I going to do? I have started to ween myself off of the Business Boards, don't go to PWI, havent gone to TGS in several days ( well twice I did, but don't tell anyone lol) I am going to log off on PT State soon just want to see how Bobs dad is doing and I am giving away $100 spending spree at Pressure Tek if we get 500 posts in the chicken thread. So I will be logging off there soon
Plus to keep a promise to my wife and myself I will have to log off ALL BBS by Jan 1st including UAMCC argggggg what am I going to do? I'm thinking of staying on UAMCC part time LOL

I spend a lot of time on the BBS, sometimes up to or over 3-4 hours a day and at least over an hour everyday

Got to stop the MADness (lol Gene)

Really thou, I spend way to much time on them, get into to many discussions that don't always go well, some do, some don't. All the BS off past weeks and months I get just way to involved

Alright I'm rambling again...ya I do a lot of that onthe BB's

But back to the point and my promise to my wife and me. I am going to go crazy with my company this year. hired the office manager, we have already increased my target list of managers from 50-70 to over FIVE HUNDRED, yup over 500 (how cool is that)

2010 is going to be all about GROWING my company and I just can't be wasting time on the BB's like I have

I'm going to miss getting and giving info, the enjoymnt I do get out of the BB's I will miss and I will miss all you guys & gals, but everything has to come to an end sooner or later.
If anyone wants or needs to talk to me, needs a little help with condos and stuff please feel free to email me or call me, you all are great....well most of you LOL

As you can see by this post, I need to get off these BB's LMAO

Well I may drag out all the way till Jan 1st getting of the UAMCC BB.. I am 110% behind the UAMCC, I plan on helping on a committee or two if asked and will always be promoting the UAMCC off the BB's and trying to add members
The UAMCC is definitly needed now and I know much more in the future. I know the CWA will be coming to all areas of the country, I know we need to promote our industry to the customers I will continue to do that 10X's over

enjoy the holidays all, I am and wish me luck. JL Pressure Washing is going LARGE!!!

Man my wife will be amazed if I really do this :smile: can I :frusty:?

GO UAMCC

plainpainter

If you can leave these boards - I will bow and repeat 'I am not worthy' a hundred times. My head is so fixated on business these days, I hope one day soon before I am too old to enjoy life much anymore - that I can get to the point where this business doesn't consume my thoughts all day long. Do I really enjoy holding a wand that makes my shoulders hurt after a few hours? I'd like to get back to the real hobbies I enjoy, my primary goal for my business is to be able to subsidize my lifestyle of pursuing hobbies and interests. I love the look of an oil stained deck, but I don't enjoy breathing that crap or having it get all over my hands and arms.

Jeff LeCours

If you can leave these boards - I will bow and repeat 'I am not worthy' a hundred times. My head is so fixated on business these days, I hope one day soon before I am too old to enjoy life much anymore - that I can get to the point where this business doesn't consume my thoughts all day long. Do I really enjoy holding a wand that makes my shoulders hurt after a few hours? I'd like to get back to the real hobbies I enjoy, my primary goal for my business is to be able to subsidize my lifestyle of pursuing hobbies and interests. I love the look of an oil stained deck, but I don't enjoy breathing that crap or having it get all over my hands and arms.

LOL and I was sure you were going to say SHUT UP JEFF

Dan, keep at it, this industry can make a nice life for you

Ken Fenner

Jeff, once you get into a rhythm of not logging on and doing the tour, you won't miss it. Its like quitting any addiction/obsession. The first few days are the hardest. I went without internet a few weeks back for 48 hrs. I got a lot done. Much of my work is done in front of the computer and its difficult to not get sidetracked and read the same BS and rhetoric again and again. Not sure why, because its boring. Every now and then a cool thread pops up but it seems most folks that do the frequent tour are either interested in boosting their own ego, creating controversy or talking about how Simple Cherry doesn't smell enough like cherry. You have a wife, children and a thriving business. When you break this cycle all of the above will benefit greatly. Your friends have your phone number and will always be able to get in touch. Break a leg (or twenty) in 2010!

Mathew Johnson

Working on it too Brother.... 1st post in several days.... thanks a million for the help with locating property managers, Santa will place something nice in your stocking for your effort!

M2010MB

Matt

Jim Chesmore

going from 50 to 500 managers??? Thats huge!! Are they just contacts or PM's you will be working for? How did you do that?

Man, I am REALLY going to miss you and all the info you share (you can keep all your liberal rhetoric, I wont miss that. LOL). That reminds me, I do have a condo question for you, I'll call later on..

Jeff LeCours

going from 50 to 500 managers??? Thats huge!! Are they just contacts or PM's you will be working for? How did you do that?

Man, I am REALLY going to miss you and all the info you share (you can keep all your liberal rhetoric, I wont miss that. LOL). That reminds me, I do have a condo question for you, I'll call later on..

Just contacts but thats how it all starts.

Call Sunday Jim, I have a B day party to go to in a while

Last edited:

Jeff LeCours

Jeff, once you get into a rhythm of not logging on and doing the tour, you won't miss it. Its like quitting any addiction/obsession. The first few days are the hardest. I went without internet a few weeks back for 48 hrs. I got a lot done. Much of my work is done in front of the computer and its difficult to not get sidetracked and read the same BS and rhetoric again and again. Not sure why, because its boring. Every now and then a cool thread pops up but it seems most folks that do the frequent tour are either interested in boosting their own ego, creating controversy or talking about how Simple Cherry doesn't smell enough like cherry. You have a wife, children and a thriving business. When you break this cycle all of the above will benefit greatly. Your friends have your phone number and will always be able to get in touch. Break a leg (or twenty) in 2010!

Thanks Ken, got to do it, getting old and I need to pack the bucks away. 1 million by 2012/2013 or this year LOL, I am excited as heck with the office manager, its a slow process to figure my office out but its finally getting done. YAHOO:clap::cool:

Thanks
Jeff

plainpainter

I think the real value of these boards is to increase our SEO and nothing else. The hard part is that as soon as you stop your 'inlinks' diminish real quick.

Eric Flynn

I know what you mean Jeff, but you cannot leave us TOTALLY! :redface:

When stuff hit the fan on these boards Eric and I decided to take a break from a few but we stayed on UAMCC. This is what we believe in and we simply choose to be around positive, professional influences.
It was actually not that difficult to stay away from the negativity. Suddenly, it really didn't seem important.

The other day we talked to our friends/PW contractors who used to frequent the boards a lot but they have since has taken a hiatus. I thought about catching them up on what has transpired but then realized...it was pointless. It is even more pointless to stay glued to these forums when there is $$$ to be made and businesses to improve!

Stay away from other unnecessary drama but I hope you do decide to stay on at least part time here at the UAMCC bbs. We all can use motivation from you! :yes:

~Jen

Jeff LeCours

I know what you mean Jeff, but you cannot leave us TOTALLY! :redface:

When stuff hit the fan on these boards Eric and I decided to take a break from a few but we stayed on UAMCC. This is what we believe in and we simply choose to be around positive, professional influences.
It was actually not that difficult to stay away from the negativity. Suddenly, it really didn't seem important.

The other day we talked to our friends/PW contractors who used to frequent the boards a lot but they have since has taken a hiatus. I thought about catching them up on what has transpired but then realized...it was pointless. It is even more pointless to stay glued to these forums when there is $$$ to be made and businesses to improve!

Stay away from other unnecessary drama but I hope you do decide to stay on at least part time here at the UAMCC bbs. We all can use motivation from you! :yes:

~Jen

You know the UAMCC really does have a good professional BB:yes:

Thanks Jen, say hi to the big guy.Looking forward to seeing you all agin

Mike Cooke

I know how he's doing it!!!! LOL

I have already cut back on the bbs!!!

Brian Wendling

50-500, is that why you are going over the million mark or are you close already? I need to get at that mark and I think that if I stopped playing golf and doing happy hour with my wife (well we both need that) I to can do the same and go from 50-500 and get to my goal within 2 years. I did around 15,000-20,000 just from people at my club so I tell my wife I should join other golf clubs to make money, some how she does not see it that way. I do need to keep going forward and have some great ideas for next year.

Jeff LeCours

Hey all, I'll be logging off the UAMCC BB tomorrow. I mentioned I have been off all the other BB's for weeks or months. It was a promise to my wife and to me too, sort of a new years resolution. I got to tell ya, I am getting more done these days but I am really going to miss the UAMCC BB, but I do plan on jumping on every couple few weeks here

You all take care and you know how to contact me if you need to

I am excited about the new BOD and the UAMCC

Call or email me. You all are a great bunch of contractors and people

Going to miss coming to the best BB out here.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!
GO UAMCC

Florin Nutu

Im starting a betting pool:got-hooligan:

I need to limit my time as well. Instead of logging on 3-4 times a day I need to just do it once. (Baby steps)