• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

What are you doing to make money today?

Jim Chesmore

Thanks Jeff. I look forward to becoming the first and only King of Condos in NJ. John D will be my Prince or knight or he would make a great Jester, I'll have to think about that for a while :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I talked to John earlier and he is doing good so I need to stay on top of my game. I cant tease him too much because he has helped me out a LOT!!!:coool::yes:

Scott Davis

This week?

Sunday: Drove to Farmers Branch, TX (just north of Dallas, 4 hours each way) to clean the city Hall buildings roof.
Monday: 3 Estimates, took the rest if the day off (Scheduled monday for the city hall building also, in case it ran over a day. Only ended up taking about 4 hours)
Tuesday: Drove to Corpus Christi, TX to clean a tile roof reffered to us by Chris Chappel of Superior Power Washing, drove home the same day. (Also 4 hours each way)
Wednesday: Cleaned the roof and exteriors of a House, 5 Car detached garage, workshop. Also cleaned small stone walls they had and a vinyl fence.
Thursday: 2 3500sqft roofs (Neighbors), and 2 estimates.
Friday: 6500sqft tile roof w/ 4 car garage and pool house. 4 Estimates

And taking memorial weekend off. Booked next week too, just not with as big of projects. It will be nice to get home before 8pm.

Florin Nutu

This week?

Sunday: Drove to Farmers Branch, TX (just north of Dallas, 4 hours each way) to clean the city Hall buildings roof.
Monday: 3 Estimates, took the rest if the day off (Scheduled monday for the city hall building also, in case it ran over a day. Only ended up taking about 4 hours)
Tuesday: Drove to Corpus Christi, TX to clean a tile roof reffered to us by Chris Chappel of Superior Power Washing, drove home the same day. (Also 4 hours each way)
Wednesday: Cleaned the roof and exteriors of a House, 5 Car detached garage, workshop. Also cleaned small stone walls they had and a vinyl fence.
Thursday: 2 3500sqft roofs (Neighbors), and 2 estimates.
Friday: 6500sqft tile roof w/ 4 car garage and pool house. 4 Estimates

And taking memorial weekend off. Booked next week too, just not with as big of projects. It will be nice to get home before 8pm.

Way to go Scott. Glad things are busy for you.

Monday- Did a housewash, driveway and deck wash. Entrance of a small strip mall.

Tuesday- 3 building condo complex wash

Today- Two roofs and a small deck strip

Tomorrow- Huge tennis court and 6,000 sf of driveway and walkways

Friday- 4,000 sf roof clean and walkways

I too am taking the weekend off.

Booked solid for the next two weeks. Gonna bring in some help to squeeze in two deck stain jobs.