• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

What do you do when?

Eric Flynn

Alright guy's .... and girl's. What do you do when you think you have a bid in the bank, and your competition low balls it right when you go to get the contract signed? The PM is telling me that they are going to reclaim as well Woop-t-doo. She has said thier name so I'm pretty sure she has told them who they are up against, they know what toy's we are bringing to the table. Maybe I'm making a mountain out of a mole hill, But I really didn't like waking up today to hear that this dude want's to get dirty like this.

Eric

Going to the gym to release some frustrations........

Eric Flynn

How much less, by like 4000 cause thats what I beat this fool by but now I think he's Like 5K under me? I should know this week what I need to go down to to match em.

DJ Carroll

Burn his equipment ....

j/k lol

Maybe you should give him a call and let him know how much cheaper he is and that he needs to raise his pricing ..... give me a call man I got a few other tricks up my sleeve that i don't want to post

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Burn his equipment ....

j/k lol

Maybe you should give him a call and let him know how much cheaper he is and that he needs to raise his pricing ..... give me a call man I got a few other tricks up my sleeve that i don't want to post

I would call this guy out and explain that most cleaning contractors need to make a living at this and if he wants to ever move out of mom and dads house someday he will have to step up with the big boys and price right!!

Jimmy V

Eric Flynn

OK, This is a well known washer, I have a lot of respect for him.....
I over reacted earlier I talked to the pm the job is still mine!!!!!
Eric

Have Jenn tie a rope around your neck and use the truck to pull your head out of your......lol.
Good to hear you still have the contract.We have all had those moments when we thought deals were going down the drain and got bent out of shape trying to figure out a way to save them.

RMedbery

How much less, by like 4000 cause thats what I beat this fool by but now I think he's Like 5K under me? I should know this week what I need to go down to to match em.

Actually yes (if not more), but when I hear this certain company is also bidding I know I wont get it. Thing is, I lose many bids to them (new customers) but on on the other end I take over more biz from them than any other competitor. So I get it back, just takes awhile for the customer to realize price isnt everything.

Matt Bryan

Donating Member
Actually yes (if not more), but when I hear this certain company is also bidding I know I wont get it. Thing is, I lose many bids to them (new customers) but on on the other end I take over more biz from them than any other competitor. So I get it back, just takes awhile for the customer to realize price isnt everything.

Sometimes we are double or triple other companies prices, with our competitors we are right around the same pricing structure so it's a matter of presentation.